:: The Achievement Diary ::

p0nd3r4

why is this not beeing updated

"mine some gold from the rocks on the north west peninsula of karamja"

is it near the entrance to the steel dragon dungeon ? i have mined a lot of gold

They mean north-west of brimhaven, just follow the coast west then north

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, I need 9 fletching levels to get the hard done.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

:(

so im not a hi lev...i feel soo sad..

the gloves of couse speed up another way to make nats..

I fail to see how that new telly speeds up nat crafting. Could you tell me how?

in the olden days, people accually used to run between shilo bank and nature altar, though it was a pain in the [wagon].

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

You expect him to already have gotten 100, and 1000 tickets already? Mind you he was the first person to get the hook, but that's not the point =P

Seems semi useful I suppose, probably not worth the time just doing the tasks. I'll probably do them eventually anyway so I'll complete it as I play normally, not going out of my way for it.

woot, another kwl goal for me to acheive, should take a few days (i dont spend much time on rs any more)

i rlly want the lv 3 gloves, a shortcut to shilo is a perfect excuse for me to continue slayering my combat up ::'

phaper.png

killing off the TET, one newb at a time :^_^:

latestsig-1.png

im cutting back on rs now due to rl issues (college), my sig stats havent been updated in a while...

Some people walk/run from Shilo to the Nat Alter (would be my guess).

The gloves would save those players a long walk back.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Some people walk/run from Shilo to the Nat Alter (would be my guess).

The gloves would save those players a long walk back.

Anybody having enought brain to do all tasks would either use the abyss or the fairy rings

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I also think that since one of RuneScape undisputable greatest aspects is that you get to do whatever the [bleep] you want and whatever you decide to do, of course, is potential achievment for you. I do NOT want Jagex telling me what to achieve, I want to decide for myself.

So don't do it..? No one's MAKING you do it

Personally I think it's great having something else to do, even if they aren't all that hard.

I can't just let it sit there uncompleted, eventually I'm gonna have to do these things. I'll wait until all information is gathered so I can do it as fast as possible though. :P

tifsbti6oi.gif

Hows this for an idea?

After they've realised a few Acheivement... things they make achievement cape like quest cape (say after 6+) and once you've completed all you get it and like the quest cape you lose it when a new one comes out etc.

ALSO; Here's my big idea, if you have both the acheivement cape and the quest cape it trims them. So the acheivement cape would be similar to quest cape but green and if you have completed all quests you get a darker green trim and the same for quest cape (except darker blue trim).

If they don't release an acheivement cape i suspect that the rest of the rewards will form an outfit, eg, the next acheivement log will will be morytania and if you complete them all you get Morytania boot, Then it may be Ardougne and you get Ardougne Hat etc.

Just my thoughts

lanthuscg3.png

Hows this for an idea?

After they've realised a few Acheivement... things they make achievement cape like quest cape (say after 6+) and once you've completed all you get it and like the quest cape you lose it when a new one comes out etc.

ALSO; Here's my big idea, if you have both the acheivement cape and the quest cape it trims them. So the acheivement cape would be similar to quest cape but green and if you have completed all quests you get a darker green trim and the same for quest cape (except darker blue trim).

If they don't release an acheivement cape i suspect that the rest of the rewards will form an outfit, eg, the next acheivement log will will be morytania and if you complete them all you get Morytania boot, Then it may be Ardougne and you get Ardougne Hat etc.

Just my thoughts

stole some of my ideas lol(joking)

i hope they do relese an achievement cape because other than the gloves and possible other items some of the achievements arent worth the time in my oppinion.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Hows this for an idea?

Just my thoughts

Nice idea, or they might just trim the quest cape if all the achievements have been done.

I was thinking that if each set of challenges ends up with a teleport, then maybe the morytania one will allow you to teleport to mortton?? Barrows ftw!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting on later and doing some of the stuff. I planted a fruit tree there yesterday so that is a long task out of the way :)

I am also interested to see the increase in xp that 1k will give. An increase of 16xp per ticket is nice (250 up to 264), but they might increase the cost of one ticket up by a lot more when trading in bulk? May be worth going back there to train again?

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

Cant get the vessel off Lubufu to catch the Karambwan, anyone know please?
After finishing the quest you can buy it from one of the brothers. He also sells raw karambwam and he tells you how to cook it thouroughly... which is needed for the achievement.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

When I get around to playing RS again, I won't go on a big crusade to get the achievement dairy completed (in the future, runescape might have more areas to complete), but instead I'll just do the things in the area when I go about normally in that area. Like getting a slayer task from Duradel, that's likely to happen for me on a normal RS day.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

got to 360 in that task and died :evil:

wasnt going jad style so no wonder

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

If this update is a failuire or not depends on wuts the rewards..

I think I can do them all, maybe except the fight pits thingy, with my luck =__=

2480+ total