Whoa...

bargong

i really thought victor wouldnt allow himself to get sucked in t

It happens all the time on DGI, mostly with Ghost though.

Yeah, all the time- AKA whenever you say something stupid- AKA everytime you decide to type.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, know better? Are you serious?

There's nothing better than a nice argument, my friend. :P

A true reflection of your character...somebody that comes here to (and you said it yourself which this topic makes abundantly clear) cause an argument by irritating fellow Tipit users. You joined in 2004, how are you still here? You should have been banned years ago.

A true reflection of your character...somebody that comes here to (and you said it yourself which this topic makes abundantly clear) cause an argument by irritating fellow Tipit users. You joined in 2004, how are you still here? You should have been banned years ago.

Ok I'm going to defend MPC on this one. Its an internet forum for God Sake Striker. Arguments and debates are what keep this forum interesting, if we didn't have it we'd have a thousand "What colour is your hair," "How old are you," "How many siblings do you have" etc. threads which are of complete boredom too everyone. Seriously, people take things way too seriously around here!

Haha it's funny Eels because we have those three threads on the first page, not to mention 'when is your birthday'. Don't you just love really enthralling, interesting topics that encourage a large ammount of debate? :roll:

I'll be one of the few to ignore the petty arguing (however amusing) and say welcome back.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Haha it's funny Eels because we have those three threads on the first page. :roll:

I'll be one of the few to ignore the petty arguing (however amusing) and say welcome back.

Thankyou for noting. :wink:

Oh and above all of that, I'll say welcome back as well, are you planning on staying for a while?

Ok I'm going to defend MPC on this one. Its an internet forum for God Sake Striker. Arguments and debates are what keep this forum interesting, if we didn't have it we'd have a thousand "What colour is your hair," "How old are you," "How many siblings do you have" etc. threads which are of complete boredom too everyone. Seriously, people take things way too seriously around here!

Haha, seriously. Quit crying so much Striker.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

haha, 5 bucks says the guy who started this post has just left tip it forever thanks to you guys.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

haha, 5 bucks says the guy who started this post has just left tip it forever thanks to you guys.

Yeah probably.

Oh wait, no. Not at all. Scapeboard (Which is what he was probably used to) was full of arguments and heated debates all the time, with slim moderation. You're completely wrong.

Yeah probably.

Oh wait, no. Not at all. Scapeboard (Which is what he was probably used to) was full of arguments and heated debates all the time, with slim moderation. You're completely wrong.

I guess you don't know people have opinions that constantly change.

I guess you don't know people have opinions that constantly change.

I'm confused as to how that has any relevance with what I posted.

He said that the owner thinks Tip.It Forums sucks now. You say it was like this in Scapeboard. Maybe he liked it then, but maybe his opinion changed about the way he discusses things.

Careful what you say, almost everything you say here now, somebody can turn it into either a religious or political argument :lol:

God doesn't like it when you say things like. Best watch out so he doesn't send Obama after you (once he wins the '08 election of course). Obama will send you off to Rowanda so you can deal with the genocide! [/sarcasm]

Careful what you say, almost everything you say here now, somebody can turn it into either a religious or political argument :lol:

God doesn't like it when you say things like. Best watch out so he doesn't send Obama after you (once he wins the '08 election of course). Obama will send you off to Rowanda so you can deal with the genocide! [/sarcasm]

OMG WTF WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF PPL LYK DAT NOT KEWL DOOD

If you're still reading this thread, welcome back, whoever you are.

And to the rest of you...I enjoy reading a good little debate, or a pathetic one sided argument, but the conversation that's gone on is annoying and pointless. Now someone's going to quote me and argue against my post for no reason, I suppose.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Nah, i just didn't get on... Im busy around this time of year.

Bargong

SPLEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back. You joined long before I did but oh well. You seem pretty cool.

On a side note, MPC, arguments are fun when they're intelligent. Not when its a bunch of petty insults flying back and forth.

hey, i remember you. or at least, your avatar. Haven't seen you in a while :o

anyways, tip.its mostly the same, although the number of ppl trying to impress others / ppl trying to one up each other has increased dramatically, in case you didn't notice

There was no discussion, just a petty arguement. I'd like to say both of you would know better, but you really don't. Both too damn stubborn/proud :P But hey, that's not always a bad thing.

Bubsa hit the nail on the head.

Tip It's like a mold, except the water can be bad sometimes.

Explain please? Is this some new Runescape term? Am I missing the point? Does mold have more than 1 meaning?

Mold grows on rapidly, just like Tip It grows on the user. Except sometimes the mold grows using the bad water. It's a simile I think, or a metaphor, no wait, a simile...um...maybe? A little help please...? :-k

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Tip It's like a mold, except the water can be bad sometimes.

Explain please? Is this some new Runescape term? Am I missing the point? Does mold have more than 1 meaning?

Mold grows on rapidly, just like Tip It grows on the user. Except sometimes the mold grows using the bad water. It's a simile I think, or a metaphor, no wait, a simile...um...maybe? A little help please...? :-k

Simile.

And um...Great simile...I think...Maybe sarcastically...Possibly...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.