Weekly Poll: How often do you see someone breaking...

Kiara_Kat

This week's poll, How often do you see someone breaking the rules in-game? is up on the main Tip.It website, please be sure to vote before the poll closes. If you'd like to discuss the poll topic, or talk about the poll results so far, this is the place to do it.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt count macros, so its not always every time I play. And I dont belive the people who say never. They have seen rule breaking, even if they don't know it.

macroes, sighs, i do farming, and see them fishing in cathberry, i stand there for 5 mins, put on ignore list, put on their names, and then go further and report them and delete person which i just reported... *sighs*, trying to keep rs fair is a big problem

afroman103ow6.jpg

Natural Chemist: To addicting

http://www.naturalchemist.com/?ref=robkuh1990

I didnt count macros, so its not always every time I play. And I dont belive the people who say never. They have seen rule breaking, even if they don't know it.

I take offense at that. I have reported only one person in the couple of years that I have been playing. And it was only because he kept stealing the monsters I was training on. I don't go on the look out for rule breakers as it seems some people do. I focus on what I am doing so I can get it done faster so I can go on to something more interesting (unless I am doing like a quest which is interesting.)

I take offense at that. I have reported only one person in the couple of years that I have been playing. And it was only because he kept stealing the monsters I was training on.

you reported someone for stealing the monster you were training on?

can you actually do that?

Vengeful+Dusk.png

every time i go to a free sever i see hundreds of autoers choping yews.... just walk around south of fally they are every where.... someone really has to stop them....

all tho i like the yew prices staying low =)

J+Osh10.png

Pked Whips - 3

Barrows Drops - 1

Bones Buried - 60170

Rune Med Drops - 198 - F2P

No, you can't report someone for stealing your monsters. That just shows that you have no idea what the rules are and I doubt you even know what macroers are. I see them all the time, even if you 'focus on the task at hand', you would probably still notice the herd of bald green and tan people with spiffy moustaches chopping yews or willows or fishing or mining or buying runes or whatever.

I take offense at that. I have reported only one person in the couple of years that I have been playing. And it was only because he kept stealing the monsters I was training on. I don't go on the look out for rule breakers as it seems some people do. I focus on what I am doing so I can get it done faster so I can go on to something more interesting (unless I am doing like a quest which is interesting.)

I never said I was report happy, but I find some of the rule breaking hard to miss. Auto typers can be prety obvious when long sentances are repeted so fast they never dissapear. Asking for bf/gf is now against rule 1 as well, and I see tons of that. And the only thing you ever reporteed someone for wasent against the rules =D>

I see a few a day. Right now not so much, since I'm questing. But in the Gnome Stronghold, this one lvl 53 had a wc skillcape, She said thank you when I said 99 wc, but that could've been like, a response tool programmed in. I checked her highscores and it was 99 wc, the rest not ranked. :-k

61784167.jpg

How often? Erm if I say all the time i think it's not enough to tell how often i see people breaking the rules... is there anything above "all the time"? :? No, i'm not kidding here, it's the truth. When I go get cowhides in south falador farms i see over 10 macros around the yews. If i go from falador to al kharid i se more than 50 in all the yews in the road. If I go from al kharid to the wildy.. maybe a bit less but i still see them. The only place where i can't see macros is when i'm training ranged on my pure on hillies, and when i'm pking. When i go to my main, i have 64 mining but i still see macros, or at least lvl 3's (dunno if they are macros or not)in the minning guild.

Macros massively invaded rs... you can't be a freeplayer and say "i don't see people breaking the rules often", and i'm 100% seruious here, this is unless you spend your rs life inside the karamja dungeon, cradonr island, wilderness, or in any of those places whit alot of mobs to kill where people usually lvl theyr combat stats.

Its seriously impossible ti not see ruke-breakers on f2p, just like Darthaler, although I on't only see macros, its every thing. Like before in Varrock bank, some level 60 was standing ther saying "1mil, only $5 on w w w . whateversitethisis.c o m. And there were people queing up too see him..... :x

http://custom.leetscape.com/sig/63/70/combat.png[/img]

You just won the award for "The Most niave person on the Tip.it Boards!"]
*Points towards the monkey sitting on the button and declining every query*
Help me

No.

I see a few a day. Right now not so much, since I'm questing. But in the Gnome Stronghold, this one lvl 53 had a wc skillcape, She said thank you when I said 99 wc, but that could've been like, a response tool programmed in. I checked her highscores and it was 99 wc, the rest not ranked. :-k

You people make me sick ... ever heard of a skiller ... maybe the reason she had 99 wc was because that is all she has ever worked on so far on her account maybe she is just a really determined person who sets and achieves goals. P.S. macros cant respond that well to any statement or question that is thrown on their screen yes they can solve puzzles and randoms but not things they didn't plan for, like you congratulating her on her wc lvl.

(P.S. im not talking about everyone on this thread making me sick im simply talking about this person and other people like him who report people just because only one of their skills is on the high score list ... :wall: :wall: :wall: that doesn't mean any thing

T_K_A_M_B_.png

I see account seller's like everywere i go....macro's are were i woodcut yews or were i fish for lobbs

Edit Kiara_Kat: this was posted to the poll discussion sticky on the Website Updates & Corrections Board, which is not the place to discuss this week's poll. Split, moved and merged with the discussion topic for this week's poll.

I see people breaking the rules most of the time i'm on. Do I report them every time? No, I don't. I report if the offense seems to warrant a report. Lately I've been seeing more and more macros and I've been reporting all of them, usually atleast a dozen or two a day.

Masterd99.png

Quest Cape - 10/18/2006

You people make me sick ... ever heard of a skiller ... maybe the reason she had 99 wc was because that is all she has ever worked on so far on her account maybe she is just a really determined person who sets and achieves goals. P.S. macros cant respond that well to any statement or question that is thrown on their screen yes they can solve puzzles and randoms but not things they didn't plan for, like you congratulating her on her wc lvl.

(P.S. im not talking about everyone on this thread making me sick im simply talking about this person and other people like him who report people just because only one of their skills is on the high score list ... :wall: :wall: :wall: that doesn't mean any thing

It's very easy to make a macro that responds to something like "Wc lvl?"

"Wc?"

And such.

When you have a 99 wc account and someone says "99 wc" You would probably want to set it up to say thank you or something...

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

If I wasn't lazy I could report atleast a couple of people a day through breaking rules, not big rules mind but certainly macroing (not only the robotic types) I'm talking about auto-typers here, a busy market and there is always a couple of irritating idiots there.

As well as offensive language, there is always a bright spark trying to evade the filter...

i see people breaking the rules everyday i play....

macros, scammers, people trying to sell accounts or gold..... even on members they are everywhere

sometimes there are days when i really want to hit you..... this is one of those days

I cant get away from those bots if I wanted too, should I run off to the wild or crandore eventuly I will be forced back into the main Free to play areas. don't even bother trying to chop yews south of falladore, its a compleat waste of time. some times its around ten bots to a yew, per yew not running around to the nexed one.

so yes I see bots every time I play. however other rule breakers such as scammers I aculy take notice about once a week to report them. then their are the spammers I give them stern warnings and if they keep it up I report them.

Being free to play I get the feeling theirs a major lack of accountability on account of their being so many of them and a major lack of consequences. if some one gets banned short of an IP Ban (if they have those) all they need to do is make anouther account. I have no solution to the bot problem, save make the evil chicken a little stronger. I have seen it get board and go away against a under level 10 bot before.

as to the others I think the best thing to do is keep reporting them, eventuly they will grow board and stop playing this game. that is of course unless they have compleatly no life.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

How can you be offended, when seconds later you prove that you have no clue of what rule-breaking is or how the report abuse system is meant to be used? No offense, but you sound like the typical "Miniclip kid."

P.S. What did you report them for?

newscape300x50qz7.gif

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

"If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all."