Thoughts on the new Stat Spy spell

Zandalf

This spell is useful in a few good ways.

Main one being if your with friends or even a person you dont know and they ask something like - can i do monkey madness quest or can i make sapphire amulets etc etc, use the magic and you can instanly see if they can or not and give advice on what they should work on.

uhh...no offence but thats a stupid reason...

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the only people who would be offended would be people that are embarrassed of their stats... like 1 defense pures who actually have 2 or 3 defence lmao

hoffmanbmx.gif

120+ combat 1800+ total | level 76 rsc

whip drops: 31

abyssal heads: 1

dark bows: 1

Lmfao I love this SPELL! Yesterday world 99 was crazy! I was 'telleblocking' everyone. Man this is my favorite spell ever. Go to a noob and use the spell on him and scream "TELLEBLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!" they will freak out! lmfao I made a noob even telle <3: . Ah good times... But I guess its violating peoples privacy but so does the hiscores? so does it really make a difference?

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

I think its a reat spell, along with all the other new spells. Jages have really gone out of thier way on animation for these new spells.

I had an eyeball war with another person with the spell, was very fun :lol:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I don't like it when people try to figure out my grammar level.

gratzies, yuour grimmer lfvl ees niw 2, thees crap wull straitin out es yuo git cl3ser tu 99

but seriously,

this spell owns at dueling arena, i can now fight people without getting a lag from the highscores (yes, i lag from highscores sometimes, im dial up ok!)

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

well, if you can see there hp that should instantly be made a vid with! if smone is at like 20 hp and 1 iteming, kill them lol

THATS COOL \'

you can use this while in cb to see what your opponents hp is, it owns

emote.gif

It should be fine for staking but if your maging the stake....a problem.Since you'll be on lunar. =/ <.<

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I've got no reason to feel ashamed of my stats (even when I played, I hated skills and didn't care that most of my levels were just high enough for quests), but this is going to add a whole new level to the power of Runescape players to expand their egos.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

It's not them checking me out that bothers, it's the critique afterwards. I had this cast one me yesterday and the caster uttered, "Oh, merchant. -.-" seeing I level all my skills equally (they're all above the 50s). I don't know about you, but I felt insulted off being prejudged by that spell.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Bit unusefull, mayby good for stakers?

its not good for stakers..

its FREAKING AWESOME for stakers :) i love it at the dueling arena

emote.gif

I haven't seen anyone mention it but this just seems like a way for Jagex to counteract the fact that 1 million ranks on the highscores aren't enough anymore. Here's what 1 millionth ranked is for the following: att lvl 61, str lvl 62, def lvl 54 and hp lvl 61. It's kind of weird that you can't even tell if someone can wield dragon weapons anymore via the highscores. This spell was an interesting way to work around that.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

ok so we can see lvls? well...

1. combat lvl shows us how good the enemy is in combat. i think its irritating whit players judging others by combat and finally there's a way to show up some stats..

2. i think that if your checking up players lvls u should always be optimistic and not make a joke of the other player.

3. this new quest didn't destroy pking. it just toke it into a new age, mages may now use the change book option witch make pkers more dangerous.

4. this is a great way to check up if u got a lier. tex when ur searching a smither or a crafter of some kind when making fury's, glories, armure or any pots.

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile