funny stuff done!!!

dacona

post funny stuff you have ever done.

mine would have to be going in a red box on a skate board and crashing into a curb where the box i was in flew of the skateboard ( it was great),

also lobbing the 10pence drink cartons from a tesco car park on a bus was funny it splashed over a car behind it.lol - so fun.

I've done some terrible things for april fools day jokes with my parents' cars as the subject. Shoe polish on the brush for washing the car... Putting honey on the wipers so it smears over the windscreen when they are turned on... Putting food dye in the screenwash... The last one wasn't so good, but they stopped the car when they saw it.

But I've done too many practical jokes on the cars, I'll think I'll head for the kitchen for a wee while... :-k

Throwing a can of soda to my friend. I through it very lightly and the can wasn't shaken up as far as I knew. Long story short, he missed the can and as soon as it tapped the ground, it exploded all over him. It was hilarious though he was pissed.

Drinking a whole bottle of jim beam, having my brother take a photo with a saucepan on my head, holding a meat mallet, with a drawn on goatee and moustache and me gritting my teeth like a serial killer. Tops :D

Then another photo with all of mums pegs on my face. about 40 pegs in my hair, on my ears, up my nostrils.

Or probably the other time I got up and danced dressed in the Australian flag on Australia day.

I was drunk and thought it would be hilarious at the time. I still have the photos and think they're hilarious.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

On a school trip at a restaurant me and some other people keep [bleep]ing this kids drink (he's an a--hole) with pepper sugar and salt, when he realized it he took the pepper and tried to do it back (I unscrewed the top) and it went all over the table and chair, then when he was about to throw his soda at me (anger issues much) missed and hit a teacher...

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

In Runescape?Thought Aubury was a player and asked for his emote...started a nice chain of questions.

In life?Most likely writing swear words all over the whiteboard and blaming the emo kids =).

In my band?we were practicing and I put the drum sticks through the amps...Not funny when the amp owner is you.

Ever?Apparently,I farted the moment my behind was out.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

o dang my list be so long..i love to scare people so..lmao i got a laugh but they didn't...lol

I have a bunch of Cream in the little packages you get at a restaruant for coffee...still am trying to figure out what to do with them... :twisted:

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

o dang my list be so long..i love to scare people so..lmao i got a laugh but they didn't...lol:

I went to a haunted maze with some friends last Halloween and almost punched an actor that jumped out from behind a wall. <.<

It's a good thing you didn't, Del, who knows what damage you could have done! :XD:

o dang my list be so long..i love to scare people so..lmao i got a laugh but they didn't...lol:

I went to a haunted maze with some friends last Halloween and almost punched an actor that jumped out from behind a wall. <.<

It's a good thing you didn't, Del, who knows what damage you could have done! :XD:

Haha, you're so funny :roll:

:XD:
iteme3721.jpg

:XD:
:XD: Why are we doing this again?

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

I DID punch a haunted maze worker...got thrown out. My friends made their escape.

Ok, on the topic of stupid yet funny stuff...I planted corn in my neighbor's backyard before he went on vacation. He came back with little corn stalks.

Still alive, still alive.

I DID punch a haunted maze worker...got thrown out. My friends made their escape.

Ok, on the topic of stupid yet funny stuff...I planted corn in my neighbor's backyard before he went on vacation. He came back with little corn stalks.

Lmao. I totally did that too. It was a pitch black maze in this old abandoned school and all of a sudden this flashing skull popped up in front of me, and without realizing it like almost sort of out of instinct, my fist flew up and socked the guy. Suddenly he was yelling and cussing and walked us the rest of the way out of the maze and said the not come back. Story of the school for a good week. lol

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Lots of crap happens to me which other people find hilarious...dunno how it happens, just does, breaking 2 toes on a school hike because we were testing how masculine...lol...our boots were by smacking them (when they were on) with a mallet. I was 100% sure i was wearin my safety steel toe boots....i was wrong and i was the only one who didn't find that funny <.<

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

meh vandalism , funny sstuff whats the diffrence.

on topic: deliberatly walked into a gaurd at tescos acting like i was about to put something up my sleeve - aaah good laughs. after getting banned

on topic: deliberatly walked into a gaurd at tescos acting like i was about to put something up my sleeve - aaah good laughs. after getting banned

My friends and I have made it a tradition to see how many stores we can get kicked out of in a day after finals (which is next week :thumbsup: :ohnoes: ). It's pretty funny to see the manager send the biggest employee they have to kick us out :XD: