Most Useless Item on Runescape

blak_blade3

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rocks.

you know, the rocks on the ground when you fall through the swamp or rope swing in the beginning of Underground Pass? I wasted a whole inventory space carrying one around, thinking it'd be useful -.-

JamesBlond09: banned, 7-14-07

mysiggy.jpg

wat about gem dust...ive never seen any use for it

I totally forgot about that. It's less than useless because, like burnt food, a useful item turns useless and fills up your inventory.

In my opinion burnt food is still more annoying though because people clutter the ground with it, and just when you think someone dropped something useful it's a burnt monkfish <.<

2imak3l.png

You aren't a item in the first place. :P

OT: Tiles and colored eggs.

Due to excessive feedback we have decided to raise the maximum amount one may stake to 5,000 coins, keeping people who prefer the arena the way it was before the update satisfied!

ring of stone?

pretty expensive just to look like a stone

actualy yes that does have a use unless jagax fixed it already... when your are frozen with anchients u can turn into stone and back and be unfrozen... but it may have been removed.... that can be usefullin c wars against 20 sec hold mage one.... i wonder if u still hold flag when ur a rock in c wars lol

dj_phox.png

Useless items I can think of.. on f2p just tiles really. For P2P, my massive collection of probosci, all of my colored bird's eggs, sawdust, gnome eyes, and some of the stuff like broken glass (lol holy water'd demons) and of course the almighty black nails.

Unbanned after 1 1/2 months of Permanent Ban.. lol

~Going Crazy in Reverse~