Most Useless Item on Runescape

blak_blade3

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh! Another reason broken glass isn't useless.

Tile isn't completely useless. Like I said, it's decorative. What about Bob's flier? Anything more useless than that?

The flier isn't useless, how much advertising has it made for bob on this thread alone? XD

Erm. Probably IMO the most useless item is er...............I should have thought before I posted really. I will come back later.

And if you do all you can, that's all you can ever do. - Warren Rudman

But men are men; the best sometimes forget. - William Shakespeare

6bveg5y.jpg

doesnt anyone think that bear fur is useless? runescape scams you out of gold for it in varrok too if you buy it near the fountain, and also the runescape newspaper, i think thats 50gp down the drain too!

im only here because my satnav lied

I also offer a vote for the "tiles" found in the wilderness.

At least you can read a flier, so there is some very mild entertainment value. Polished buttons can be used for at least one quest. Fish bowls can be used for a pet fish.

But those darned tiles are basically meaningless. Nothing "decorative" about tiles that only lay on the ground. If you could decorate something with them (like a wall), then they would have a use.

What is up with the tiles, Jagex??!!!

Compens.png

Amulet of accuracy

all bronze equipment

my soul (I keep trying to sell the damn thing, but no one wants to buy...)

"Magic" skirts, you know, those ones with no stats that F2P magi use

Tiles (I don't think these have been mentioned more than 200 times yet)

Ahh, the flash mob phenomenon. Many have hypothesized that they are beings of great power sent to smite those who question the gods. ~Auguste

I would have to say those god damn scammers who sit in Seer's bank all day shouting "buying whip 2.5mil" then offering a warrior ring because some guy has also been shouting "buying warrior ring for 5.8mil" all day. Second place would be the macroers who cut yews in free worlds near falador. Second because it is fun spending 20 minutes reporting every single one of them ::'

trauma3.png

trauma3.png

I also offer a vote for the "tiles" found in the wilderness.

At least you can read a flier, so there is some very mild entertainment value. Polished buttons can be used for at least one quest. Fish bowls can be used for a pet fish.

But those darned tiles are basically meaningless. Nothing "decorative" about tiles that only lay on the ground. If you could decorate something with them (like a wall), then they would have a use.

What is up with the tiles, Jagex??!!!

Fliers are lovely! I was level 99 woodcutting and all of the sudden my axe broke! Nobody would tell me where to fix it, because I was '99 WC noob!' but then I found the flier and thought. Heck lets go there! And he fixed my axe and I was all happy and said: ''thank you flier! I will never forgot your usefullness''!

For tiles, they look decorative in the wildernes on the ground.. a slight use. Sawdust I use to see how many other plankers there are.. the more stacks, the more people plank with me :)

Most useless item..

IMO:

spelling and grammar.. :shame:

Come on people! Who ever used that? (I mean seriously.. its rare to see someone write in full sentences with correct spelling and grammar.)

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

oh gosh...i think some of the most useless things would have to be:

Money in f2p

tiles...(i dont think any1 has said that yet...oh well)

macroes, of course

the potion bought in the varrock apothecary (i think some1 else mentioned it)

and...spinach rolls!

I Have Been Stripped of my Own Glory...

dudd_of_all.png

dudd_of_all.png

Cooking Cape EARNED: January 2nd, 2008

34,491st to 99 Attack: June 12th, 2008