��â�š���§I barely laugh anymore��â�š���§

StrOwez

Well lately IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve been noticing that I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t find things funny anymore; things that others my age find funny I.e. people falling over, jokes, self harming shows like jackass.

I forgot the last time I laughed out loud like I used to when I was 5-15. Now I am only 16 and the only thing I find funny is real life situations such as friends not getting stuff/ forgetting, having arguments.. - Hardly anything on the TV and internet makes me laugh.. maybe smile a bit.

My friends say I have a good sense of humour.. I consider it dry and sarcastic, I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t really tell jokes I make funny comments in the situation.

So I ask dearest ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâTipperzÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ are there any other people out there that have seen it all beforeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ and donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t find the things your friends find laughable funnyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

Advice appreciated

A friend to all is a friend to none.

You broke your sense of humor!

have you by any chance seen any people with buttocks where their heads should be? :wink:

Uh that southpark episode... made me smile... the last time i laughed was when watching southpark ...the lord of the rings episode...where Butters was imitating the film to fit in =] but now I watch southpark as an education programme :boohoo:

If you stopped laughing at dumb things it just shows your intelligence level is rising 8-)

When you see really witty, situational and good humor, you'll laugh at it.

(I don't mean being a snob, even hateful and vulgar humor like Maddox's website is great, realistic, and straight to the point)

After you're older, some of the stupid stuff some kids (and adults) laugh at maybe just wont cut it. A guy riding down a hill with a shopping cart and breaking his hand wont be as fun..

Not surprising. Try watching some real humor, not camp kill yourself, such as... Just for laughs....Gad Elmaleh if you speak french...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

South Park = Godddddddd!! That episode of South Park was just plain awesome, as well as the Lord of the Rigs episode.

Have you tried This?

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

A cat thread usually always brings me up when I am down, find one on caturday (which seems to be around everyday now). The quality of them is decreasing on whole because of the amount being made, but there is still plenty of lulz to be had.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

What's the difference between a lawyer and a hooker?

The hooker will stop screwing you once you're dead!

Did you laugh? :lol:

I did. :D

Anyway, I think you're fine. It's ok to not laugh at things that are supposed to be funny. I guess you just haven't seen/heard anything that funny lately.

I'm starting to gain my humor back... Usually I have passive humor, but now I found out how to get my friends to laugh.

Although it does kinda get annoying when I act silly and one or two of my friends keep asking me to repeat it because they thought it was real funny. Like one of them will say "Has this been 10 times yet?" and then she'll be like "Please John, do it again." *does it* "Ahahahaha oh my God!"

But anyways that's basically my humor, just acting silly.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Well there is always Prozaic (sp?)

It's Prozac, [bleep]. :lol:

And I would know that because some girl that took it in the 4th grade would stalk me all the time. :uhh:

Not sure if it really makes you go "Me so hawny. Me love you LOOONG time!" though.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

hmm so he blew his funny fuse. look up Charlie the unicorn on youtube that should do it ;)
:oops: Those unicorns annoy me... with their sqeaky charlieeeeeeeeeeeeee voices

Is your avy appropriate? :|

Guess not :(

If you stopped laughing at dumb things it just shows your intelligence level is rising 8-)

When you see really witty, situational and good humor, you'll laugh at it.

(I don't mean being a snob, even hateful and vulgar humor like Maddox's website is great, realistic, and straight to the point)

After you're older, some of the stupid stuff some kids (and adults) laugh at maybe just wont cut it. A guy riding down a hill with a shopping cart and breaking his hand wont be as fun..

Maddox got boring for me with his latest stuff...it aint as fun to read as before.

Not surprising. Try watching some real humor, not camp kill yourself, such as... Just for laughs....Gad Elmaleh if you speak french...

Real humor? As in stand up comedy? I used to laugh at Peter Kay...but now :-X

Maybe you're maturing before all of your friends are. I could never hang out with people my own age in high school all of my friends were adults. Now majority of my friends are in their 30's and 40's. That's not to say I'm mature in the slightest :P I just can't get a decent conversation out of people my own age. That and I hate high school kids, I can't even sit on the train and listen to their garbage without wanting to put my foot in their mouth. That isn't aimed to attack anybody in high school I just personally can't stand to be around high school kids in real life, I have 0 patience with them when they're in groups doing the most stupid sh*t to get attention and be accepted.

hmm so he blew his funny fuse. look up Charlie the unicorn on youtube that should do it

Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun the non believers shunnnnn :lol: it annoys the hell out of me my other half says it all the time because he knows it p*sses me off lol

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I'd recommend Little Britain,but if that doesn't work go Seinfeld series.LB is more crude like...

th_lb_daffydgayrightsforgays_1.jpg

And Seinfeld needs a bit of thinking like when Jerry's girlfriend is bold and beautiful,Kramer says "Ah,bold and beautiful",like the soap...

Should stop talking about my favourite comedies huh?I guess I find pain humorous only when I cause it,so give it a try too.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]