What Item Did you Treasure as a Newbie? - 12k+ Views!

equal_ibrium

My highway mask my first t trails item. i wore it for months thinking it had the same effects as a black mask, how wrong i was i actually sold a addy med i found (addy was the best i could wear then) and kept my mask thinking it was better :wall: . i still have it though (well in my costume room)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÿÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ_ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ_ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬ÃâÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ_ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ_ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬ÃâÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï? Always remember you're unique ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÿÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ_ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ_ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬ÃâÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ_ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ_ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬ÃâÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï?

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâíÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí .,.-;*ÃÆÃâÃâ÷*:':*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâä*;-.,. Just like everyone else is .,.-;*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâä*:':*ÃÆÃâÃâ÷*;-.,.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say the mysterious box I got on the first day I played. I didn't know what to do with it, so I carried on my merry way, and the next time I looked at my inventory, it was full and I was like "I'm gonna be rich!!!"

Didn't work out for me. lol

ue5wr.jpg

Wow...I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

When I first started RS Classic I went to Rimmington, and not only did I think that that was the farthest anyone had ever been, but I found a bronze scimmy and I was like, Holy crap, a scimitar! and I saw that it respawned so I kept picking them up. It was either that or the beads you collect for the imp catching quest.

I wanted a glory really bad when I first heard about them. I was so excited when I finally got one and then crushed when I lost it.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

When i first got my r2h back in rsc. (this was when it was the only runescape.) THey were like 1.4 mill back then and that was a lot of cash. Then i lost it in the wildy:(

[Admin edit: We cant have this on a g-rated forum]

Yeah, Im Strong..

maxhitgo7.png

I remember when i died in wildy, and went to draynor that was todays fally. I was there for an hour asking people for money and someone was kind enough to give me 10k!, it may not seem much these days but i was over the moon.

And there was also the time where my account was beginning to look really good, I had full addy in my bank, and about 120k and was slowly getting full rune by lobby certs, needed to fish 200 lobby certs for full rune it took me 6 weeks, because i almost finished then someone scammed me to change my password, but i didn't give up. Just found some monk robes, and fished i was quite poor until This current rs came out, i think the majority of people were but i wouldn't know i was on f2p, and that community was actually better than todays member community, but what are you going to do it's changed and slowly it's gonna get worse.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Um i remember i really liked pumpkins. I was about lvl 20 when they were dropped. I was training in karamja volcano on skeletons. I bought i think 2 for about 100gp each. Then ate them as training food.

But the item i most treasured was my rune large. I paid 130k for it. Back in the day it was hard to get, and 130k was actually a lot of money. I was super proudf, then walked into the wilderness. Iether way i got attacked, i decided to attack someone else to help me escape. After getting skulled i managed to run down to lvl 3 wild. i was about to start boasting when i discovered he could kill me there too.

I died and lost full rune(no kite) and quit for several months.

Excuisador 90 att 46 def 99 str @ 100.89cb

Ar--edhel 84 def 85 hp 93 range 92 magic @93

FarCry - retired

Ar-edhel 99 att 99 str 99 hp 99 range 97 magic @117

My fishing net, and the shield and sword I got from tutorial island. After I lost the things from tutorial island I quickly gave up on becoming a mage/ranger, at that time you couldn't just get them back from the training tutors.

There was a long while when I treasured the occasional gems I got from quests, although I didn't have any use for them what so ever

Drokles.gif

Drokles.png

I'll get there!

... eventually

when i first started playing i thought gp was the same as $ aus so the price of amour was outrageous :x i decided i would make my own full bronze i mined so much (well i only played for an hour a day back then so to me it was alot) when i finally got 18 smithing and i was so proud of my amour then people started calling me a noob over it! :( i eventually figured out to mine rune ess and sell 30gp each so i worked my way up to steel :D then i discovered cow hides i then bought full black :o after a while i skipped mith all together and bought full addy 8-)

a very long time later (well and truly after i had full rune) i decided to save for a guthix body plater for a whopping 500k *wow* (lol) i mined heaps (whats with me and making money that way) and sold 1k steel bars for 500k i then ended up paying 620k for the body :? (and in this current age i have membership and full guthix 8-) )

hope you enjoyed my yarn ::'

when i was a noobie someone gave me full bronze i felt so not nooby at lvl 3 but then some person said to pick up the wine in zammy temple by goblin village and lost most of it i almost never played again...

when i had just started playing someone came over to me, gave me 10k then ran away. i was so happy!!! \' so i blew it off on mith.. i loved that armour.. but after i became a member and actually knew how to gain money i saved for rune trimmed, after overpaying by about 3X its normal price, i got my rune trimmed pl8 and legs. after a loong while i got bored of it and tried to sell it, i tried for atleast 3 days to sell it then i gave up and sold it to the general store :ohnoes: :wall: =D> :XD: :ohnoes: i thought they would pay more than 60k for each piece

My tinderbox. This was before I had discovered the joy that is the general store. I think I made three accounts before I made the main that I use now. All of them got dumped because I died, lost my tinderbox and the rest of my stuff, and I thought I had ruined the rest of the entire game. #-o

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

This guy who I thought was ace said he'd give me a job mining coal for him. He paid me well below the odds (didn't realise this at the time) and paid me in mithril chainmails.

I spent ages trying to flog these chains but failed, but still thought they were great.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

once i had full addy and rune scim then i went 2 wildy, got skulled and died..

Then 3 days later i got it agen and i went 2 trian on whiet knites and i got lag and went down 2 3 hp :ohnoes: . i killed the night then i buried the bones and a shade attacked me!! it killed me...

then i became a member 2 ask for free item and i got a cannon 4 free@!!!

But i sold it for 300k in general store cos icoodnet make it lol :wall:

SI THIS A NAME.. WHAT IS THIS.. I AM NOW NOT HERE... OMG WTF I DONT KNOW WHAT 2 SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, my full rune, slayed 1k cows for it. did that in 3 or 4 days, not really sure anymore. but when i had them i was like 'wow! 1k cowhides!' had my litle sister helping 2 tan 'm :/

had a 50k tip for doing it so fast, that guy though i would take 1 or 2 weeks for it since i was a huge noob back then :/

my bronze axe

i was stood there for hours on tutorial island cutting logs becuz i liked it so much

it was also my cherished weapon..

i took it in wildy wearing an apron and a red cape and sadly lost it to a lv8 mage pure

then i found an iron axe on the floor and that changed rs for me

My Goal Signature

um...i would have to say my first air staff lol my friend gave it to me the first day i started i was like "omg how can you afford this?" lol good times..... ::'

I resemble that remark!

Achieved quest cape for first time on: 4-2-09 WOOHOO!

Beat Nomad on 6-24-10 WOOHOO!.

331bfcd139.png

I used to runecraft to make moni. I remember when i finally got 25k and bought full green d hide (i <3: range) I was so happy. It was a while till i could use the chaps and vambs, and almost half a year till i could use the body lol. I later found out that full green d hide was like 15k

My first treasure was definatly goblin armour! Kaching! Boy was I wrong. But then for probably a good month I thought coloured cape were the rarest thing since phats... actually I didn't know about phats...

Lortek.png