Worst slayer assignment

Nenga

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molanisks... Barely anything good, you have to ring a bell to fight them, and they're always spread out.
Ring the bell? The only thing I can think of is that they are in that place with the holy grail.

Hellhounds, i've never skipped them but i always range them, ranging 100+ hellhounds is very slow and their ONLY drop is a lvl 3 clue scroll, I dislike clue scrolls do the degree that i refuse to do them now, because A) i can't do any of them without using a guide and B)they keep sending me to lvl 40+ wildy to fight an idiot zammy wizard and then to [bleep]ing karamja to fight a sara wizard and then give me a [bleep]ing puzzle box. Screw clue scrolls and hellhounds but mostly clue scrolls.

ahem, also i dislike with a passion verging on hatred turoths/kurasks (since i have to use either an idiotic weapon or loads of runes and their average drop is 5 coins.

I like trolls, at one point i had (out of about 20 assignments) 9 troll assignments in rapid succession and really they don't hit hard, they have reasonable drops (herb seeds) and there are many variants you can kill.

Edit:jumping on the bandwagon to say that aberrant specters are one of the best slayer assignments you can get, if you use 6-7 prayer pots to finish your task you will get at least 6-7 ranarrs and in my experience more like 10-15 ranarrs back.

Desert Lizards... hate em :(. Zygomites also. Aberrant Specters are ok, but once you get more than one task every couple days, I get really annoyed at them :P. Jungle horrors also suck. I used to never do Iron/Steel drags, but now I do :D. They're somewhat fun, and I can always use the bones. Plus there's always a chance of a dragon drop/visage :).

Blakdragon39.png

I'd agree, the Aberrant Specters are a good slayer assigment, always get your prayer pots back from the rannars, and I've gotten 3 rune larges in a five minute period and they drop herbs seeds too.

From the Shilo village slayer master, I'd have to say I think Turoths are the most annoying so far.

6he242p.jpg

"Be Excellent To Each Other"

Fever spiders - a long way to go for basically b**ger all!

I have to disagree, they drop BUTT LOADS of Kwaurm.

I'd have to say... Without even thinking about it ... ANYTHING THAT ATTACKS WITH MAGIC. That was easy. I hate healing on them.... Some say I should do B2P. I'm sorry, magically shoving statues around a nub maze just isn't my cup o' tea. Others say sharks. I don't know... Paying 20,000 little round ones just doesn't seem worth it. Alas, I guess I'm just doomed to whine. :-#

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Getting 16 wall beasts is a kick in the nuts from the shilo village guy :evil:

I actually LOL-ed about that!

Desert lizards...ugh...unburthorpable, annoying, desert...plain ugh.

Turoth and kurasks go straight to burthorpe, as well as black demons.

I like the jungle horrors, there's a spot where 3 spawn withing close range. Not very good drops (noted teak logs, some deaths, iron ores!) but they cost next to nothing because they hit lousy. And clues too!

Infernal mages have become good since my def has become 80+. Just black d-hide, b2p and stay there forever raking in the deat and other runes they drop. Occasional black mystic hats, but never had boots.... :boohoo:

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

i got like 100 dogs so i was in ardy for awhile. i have got patterns with trolls over and over

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

We've all had 'em. Whats the worst slayer assignement (as in low lvl) you got? Which master did you get it from?

I remember I got 6 cave bugs...from the zarnis slayer master (I didn't even know see assigned cave bugs)

Then from the fairy one time I got

trolls

pyrefiends

trolls

pyrefiends

trolls

pyrefiends

trolls

pyrefiends (next day harpie bugs came out)

trolls

pyrefiends

harpie bugs

I LOVE TROLLS <3:

Yay! Trolls are great. In 149 trolls I got:

8 Rannar Weeds

2 Rannar Seeds

1k+ Earths

5 Addy Warhammers(alched)

2 Rune Warhammers.

Plus they're just fun.

243 Crawling Hands. God they're boring.

Max is 198 =D>

mine is desert lizards, so annoying. either that or metal drags, i seem to go through periods of getting em every other task.

#-o Been a while since I had the task, so I just guessed a high number. :P Always had a thing for 243.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

4 straight crcocodile assighments in a row all over 100 also

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls