Stray Dogs...

Isabelle

Whats next? There might be some people getting ready to rant about how killing monsters is not good, why? Because you know, they also might be having feelings & it's wrong to kill them.. :XD:

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

Mountain.

Mole hill.

Tbh, if you actually care about pixellated dogs in a game, then you have some issues. I have dogs, but i'm not bothered about people shooing ingame dogs away.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.'

Aristotle

VVVV Blog VVVV

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=742 ... highlight=

I personally don't get it what does some people have against this, it could be considered just another clan, which just does different things than what you would define "normal" let them play the game the way THEY want, not the way YOU want them to. (Haven't checked new Varrock yet though, except I walked through when farming.)

I'm not trying to tell people how to play the game. And I don't have issues! I just don't see the point of yelling at pixelated dogs. Who cares if they follow you for 10 seconds? If some people think its funny thats their problem. Just trying to see if I'm the only one who thinks this is stupid.

And BTW, I don't really need more people saying I'm pathetic/ have issues.

PS. The RSPCA doesn't exist anymore, If you feel the same way about this, PM me in-game or through this site.

fallygenstorezz9.gif

.....it's a game. I wish we could shoo away the wild dogs in the brimhaven dungeon :P

Lv 63 dogs will not be frightened by simple words and hand gestures (shoo) we use, we are forced to show them our whips before they understand our intention :lol:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I personally don't get it what does some people have against this, it could be considered just another clan, which just does different things than what you would define "normal" let them play the game the way THEY want, not the way YOU want them to. (Haven't checked new Varrock yet though, except I walked through when farming.)

I'm not trying to tell people how to play the game. And I don't have issues! I just don't see the point of yelling at pixelated dogs. Who cares if they follow you for 10 seconds? If some people think its funny thats their problem. Just trying to see if I'm the only one who thinks this is stupid.

PS. The RSPCA doesn't exist anymore, If you feel the same way about this, PM me in-game or through this site.

Ah, but I didn't mean you're telling others how to play the game or that you have issues. Sorry if my post offended you in anyway.

Whats stupid? The fact that I have a problem with yelling at dogs for no reason or that theres the option to yell at them?

BTW, I don't want to get rid of them I just think its pointless and mean to yell and scare those poor "cyber-dogs"

One word: 'Fiction'

ficÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷tion (fÃÆââ¬Å¾Ãâík'shÃÆââ¬Â°Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢n) Pronunciation Key

n.

An imaginative creation or a pretense that does not represent actuality but has been invented.

The act of inventing such a creation or pretense.

A literary work whose content is produced by the imagination and is not necessarily based on fact.

The category of literature comprising works of this kind, including novels and short stories.

A lie.

A literary work whose content is produced by the imagination and is not necessarily based on fact.

The category of literature comprising works of this kind, including novels and short stories.

Law Something untrue that is intentionally represented as true by the narrator.

[Middle English ficcioun, from Old French fiction, from Latin fictiÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâÃ

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

This has got me imagining some sort of RuneScape PETA.

They'd picket the tanner in Al Kharid and the Crafting and Cooking guilds, try to expose the horrible conditions of the chicken farm, and pour red dye on players wearing leather or dragonhide.

Noone would take them seriously.

rs-newsigx-1.jpg

sig made by me :) in MS Paint :(

stats accurate as of 12/30/06 2:02 am

I personally think they should make the dog bite you and have you lose 5 hitpoints if you shoo them. Now that would be funny.
That would be good. People would probably stop shooing them then! :P

Ah, but I didn't mean you're telling others how to play the game or that you have issues. Sorry if my post offended you in anyway.

Don't worry about it. I've had people say worse things to me.

I'm not trying to form a runescape PETA or anything, but like I said, I don't see the point.

fallygenstorezz9.gif

I personally think they should make the dog bite you and have you lose 5 hitpoints if you shoo them. Now that would be funny.

Like the scorpion in the prayer guild. I kept clicking on it and i saw the 2s... Then i saw my character bow and do the death animation, could'nt stop laughing!

Does I really seem like I'm taking it that seriously? All I want is to see is if anyone else thinks its a mean waste of time.

EDIT: Yes, I guess I was kind of overreacting :oops: ...Less people are doing it now anyway.

fallygenstorezz9.gif

Hmmm... looks like we are at odds then. I am the leader and only member of the DSOR+CAOR(Dog Shooers of Runescape+Cat Alchers of Runescape).

can i be member 2?

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

Grow the hell up, RS isn't RL

Is that really necessary? Surely you can make your point without being insulting.

Cruelty to animals is diagnostic of sociopathic and psychopathic conditions. Cruelty to fellow gamers is, well, just plain rude.

maidenmail4r1c2sv6.gif

Thanks for saying that Engorgedpit. :)

All I want is to see whether anyone else thinks this is a cruel waste of time. I don't really need people telling me to "grow the hell up". I don't think its immature to post my opinion and to ask for other people's.

fallygenstorezz9.gif

It doesn't bother me, it's just another element of Jagex's humour that they have added into the game. I don't think it's going to affect people or young children who play the game and think that, because they find it fun to shoo away dogs in a game, they are going to take it up as a hobby in real life, much the same as I don't buy the connection between video game violence and real-life violence.

I would suggest that if you find this offensive you should concentrate your efforts on campaigning against real life animal cruelty.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here