Mini Games in RuneScape

frangellica

Ive never realli bothered trying any of the mini games, apart formt he obviouse ones like PC, CW, barrows, barcrawl (if thats counted) And i thought the little mini games where pointless, a waste of time and not worth tryin..

But the other day i thought id give some a go, I tried Sorcerors (sp) Garden n thought it was really good! Im sure it does get very annoying after a while, but one you get used to it n learn where to go, its realli fastt XP, got me 60 Theiving :D

Then i tried Gnome delivery, and i absoluly loved it!! I am so addicted to it, its great n gives some realli good rewards (other than the scarf ect)

Just wondering if anyone else has a Mini game they love n want to share, im intrested in tryin now!! N im just sayin dont have an attitude like i did try some, the ones i did are really goodm n give ealli good worth while rewards :D

Im a gnome delivery freak now lol <3:

frangellica.png

frangellica.png

I like Barrows

You got me into sorcerors (sp) Garden, Liked it but kinda dull.

I havn't tried many mini-games myself, Which i'd like too aswell.

Im hoping to try BA out next, seeing as i havn't tried but, but also want to try the Pyramind Plunger (Pharoes Sceptre FTW!)

Overall mini-games are kinda a big aspect to the game, without them, there would just be skills and quests... No fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like to say me and frangellica are sat next to each in this moment of time, And i love her to Bits! <3 xXx Love you Poochi :XD:

ironmconscape,dodgy%20luke42.gif

codplayer1xobh1.png

Pyramind Plunger

:lol:

So thats where the effort was being put into... :-k

I personally am a fan of mini games. I used to love going down to BA with some friends when it came out. Same thing with gnome delivery. But right now I enjoy a cw game here and there plus barrows is a staple to me for some fun.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Pyramid plunder, castle wars, trouble brewing, fight pits, all very fun, don't play em that much for some reason though. :-k

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

Barrows is the best! But when it comes to defeat of boredom ancients at pc is the solution. =P~

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Then i tried Gnome delivery, and i absoluly loved it!! I am so addicted to it, its great n gives some realli good rewards (other than the scarf ect)

Just wondering if anyone else has a Mini game they love n want to share, im intrested in tryin now!! N im just sayin dont have an attitude like i did try some, the ones i did are really goodm n give ealli good worth while rewards :D

Im a gnome delivery freak now lol <3:

Gnome delivery got me hooked a while to. Till I ran out of law runes :P Minigames are great. Just take a quick scroll through all the minigames. There is something there for everyone. Not just barrows, PC and CW. I am talking about MTK, Gnome delivery. Sorc Garden. Blast furnace aye.

I love a lot of the minigames. Ever tried: 'Trouble brewing' anyone? I found it good experience, lots of fun AND! lovely rewards.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I think the best part of mini-games, much like other aspects of RuneScape, is that there are so many to choose from.

I especially liked how they improved Temple Trekking to make it, not only bearable, but actually fun to do.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

I always love Brimhaven agility arena, an exciting alternative source of agility exp compared to good old ape atoll

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.