Would you kill?...

ROBOSRUS

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have no desire to kill anybody, though I don't expect to go to either heaven or hell, either way. I might save it for a good time when I personally wanted to die, and write myself in, to give myself an easy death at the time of my own choosing.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

So, uh... If I wrote "John Smith"...

M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!

Haha. I have a friend named John Smith. :uhh:

I wouldn't use the book.

What, in the holy name of smeg, ever compelled you to think of something like this? Seriously, what. The. Smeg.

I was thinking the same thing.

"Knows the name of the book" You forgot the rules.

After writing someone's name while thinking of they're face, and it's the correct name, they have no chance of living. After 40 seconds, if you do nothing, they die of a heart attack. If you do write a way for them to die, you have six minutes to go into detail. You can not harm others with this notebook, so you can't have someone kill someone who's name you do not know.

I don't know what I'd do with it. Maybe keep it in case someone begins shooting at me or pulls a knife?

Nice avatar.

But too many rules, makes it boring. >.<

I think half the people in this thread think I'm crazy or something.

What, in the holy name of smeg, ever compelled you to think of something like this? Seriously, what. The. Smeg.

I was thinking the same thing.

I didn't make it myself, so stop worrying.

Scary :shame:

I don't hate anyone but i'd probably use it to dispose of those who dispose others, but would that make me a terrorist too? :-k

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

I'd write "God" in it.

>.> I wonder what would happen. I also wonder what's gonna happen after people read this post.

Lol, he'll stop time, rewind, and kill you before you do that. Or something along those lines.

haha death note :D

http://thespectrum.net/manga_scans/death_note/

am I the first one to realize this after 4 pages?

No you weren't: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4769286&highlight=#4769286

There will never be a book like that so I don't need to make the choice. But to seem less boring I'll say I wouldn't use it, since I shouldn't play God. Especially not when that position is already filled with a much more adequate being.

untitledyw7.png

I'd write "God" in it.

>.> I wonder what would happen. I also wonder what's gonna happen after people read this post.

Lol, he'll stop time, rewind, and kill you before you do that. Or something along those lines.

Or maybe "SHE" will? Oooooh...

thesip2.jpg

It really has

I'd write "God" in it.

Or maybe "SHE" will? Oooooh...

Ooooh... Actually I should've said "it" because God is neither he nor she. You like this anal precise definition instead?

If you can kill people in the past then hell yeah!

Jimmy Jones, Stalin, Hitler, etc...

But that could completely change the future to a point where you would have never been born and wouldn't have been able to kill them. But then sense you wouldn't have killed them everything would be the same and it'd be an unending loop in which you could never trully rid them from the past. Don't mess with time travel :notalk:

Sprite-2.jpg

519881548elmosotw.jpg

I think if you found a book like this you'd honestly be an [wagon] not to use it to an extent. There are so many people that need to be killed, but it would be to sensitive for our government to do it. If you could just write all of their names, there's about 20 of them, and then a very public way for them to die, something like car/plane crash, drowning then the world would be a much better place.

If you can kill people in the past then hell yeah!

Jimmy Jones, Stalin, Hitler, etc...

But that could completely change the future to a point where you would have never been born and wouldn't have been able to kill them. But then sense you wouldn't have killed them everything would be the same and it'd be an unending loop in which you could never trully rid them from the past. Don't mess with time travel :notalk:

But what if all those whacky scientists (and me :) ) are right about time not existing? Hmmm... What then?

I would shred the book, which would then be made into recycled paper, which would be distributed to the masses, in notebook form, and BAM, straight to an unsuspecting high schoolers lecture on urrent events. :D

why would I want to kill anyone??? everyone deserves to live till their fate expires. I would never take a place from God. If such a book were to exist, one could assume so must God. I wouldn't even have to think about it.

what if their fate was to be killed by this book? What if that's what god had in mind for them?

redbullsigortiz.jpg

I think if you found a book like this you'd honestly be an [wagon] not to use it to an extent. There are so many people that need to be killed, but it would be to sensitive for our government to do it. If you could just write all of their names, there's about 20 of them, and then a very public way for them to die, something like car/plane crash, drowning then the world would be a much better place.

All humans have value :shame: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.