If They Reset RuneScape... would you still play??

honeo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would steal all of the names of the big people, ex. Zezima, Uloveme, and Yogosun and then beg. I would also see if they did the PHats drops again, if not, quit.

That is true... Great names would be available!

I doubt they would do phat drops again considering they influence the economy so much...

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

If they brought back CLASSIC I would start over in a hearbeat <3: (L)

Patrik001.png

88102pbj 8a - BANNED at 108 combat 2004 - 84 Combat RSC.

Patrik001 - 72 Attack 50 Defence 92 Strength RSC.

X Patrik X - 85 Attack 75 Defence 92 Strength RSC.

I would definitly be upset about losing my character I have now, she is the only one I have ever had. But at the same time I think it would be fun starting from scratch and getting to redo all of those quests, but only as long as I would get to start with my same name.

Current goal: Getting enough prayer pots to finish my last four quests.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies and flashlights.

jt+mirage.png

I would so long as Andrew promises to be a good boy and not press that big red button again.

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

I'm not so sure. I hardly play anymore, and the only thing that keeps me playing is some extra cash that i waste every now and then, and my friends. I probably would make a new acct, but wouldn't spend as much time as i did on nairb168 than on my new acct.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

I would not play nearly as much. Although, I don't know... Starting over on something is sometimes fun for me (Beaten grand theft auto SA five times over :shock: )

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

I would still play, it would be interesting.

I don't think they should reset it all though, they should make a system similar to Diablo 2's normal/ladder system. That way you could choose.

Proud def noob

I would continue to play, I've played before *alot* of people but due to my being young at the time of me starting, i did not play properly. If they reset i would play properly and work to become one of the best :)

Whatpulse!

213358.png

id play cuz then its a fresh start for everyone and u wont see people with god armor towering over u...it would stink though cuz u would be pretty much self suffiecient in everyway...no buying food, armor, nothing...so yeah itd be bad

dang itd be bad...

As long as they dont recet it until I get at least 1 lvl 99 skill :D Then my life would be complete (at least on the internet, in real life im going to overthrow Bill Gates and take over the world with his company!! :lol: )

And if they give me back my past 3 years of membership money... <.<

Pasty.png

Changing the question for myself into "if RuneScape was reset, would you start playing again?"

Perhaps, but perhaps not. I'm not completely sure these days.