If They Reset RuneScape... would you still play??

honeo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I've played back at the early RS (now known as RSC) before my time here at tip.it and I've really havn't worked that hard since and stoped playing bunch of times I would say no, since the game havn't caught my interest that well, If I would play (time by time) i would consider a good money making skill. But if they reset everything, there would be very, very many people would be mad because of those huge piles of subscriptions.

edit: oh and since also almost everyone I know has stoped playing the game

Hah, made you look. ;D

Used to have a smith/mining blog here, BUT THAT WAS A LONG-TIME AGO.

Would be very interesting as the change in gameplay would be immense. No money would mean everyone had to do everything for themselves and the days of mass purchasing of raw materials would be over for a while. I think it would promote comraderie(sp?) because everyones in the same boat. Would hella annoy people with high stats though.

My account isnt thst great, combat 77, i would still be very mad.

its not like being banned, if ur banned, u can make 100k + a day air running, then just raise all your skills up. but for a reset then there wouldnt be any air crafters...

I get 30$ a day working at a haunted corn ma(i)ze, dressing up and scaring people crapless.

lol thats funny, all those high lvl players will have a few years of their lives thrown away basically

i probly wouldnt restart, high lvl players would all be too pissed to come back, so the game would be filled with nubs

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

Things that would happen immediately, in order:

1: Millions of accounts would quit (there's like, 10M RS players

worldwide [honest])

2: Their forum and all RS forums on all fansites will be loaded with the posts of annoyed (and annoying) complainers.

3: The ones who didn't quit will have a mad race of epic proportions for the neck-and-neck-and-neck-and-neck-and-neck-and-neck goal of being #1 (that's 6 necks holy crap).

4: And lastly, those in step #2 who didn't think of sending letters of all sorts to JaGex, do so.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

:shock: dont even joke about the skill wipe :shock:

but in all seriousness, i would actually play it more because my oppurtunity of being number 1 would skyrocket, as would everyone else's...speaking of number 1...what would Zezima think of the skill wipe?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

erkid"]I would quit obviously. Unless they changed everything in the game. Maps, items, citys, gameplay, graphics. If they changed all that I possible would stay for a bit.

+1 for me. I've been waiting for them to make a new runescape with new Maps, items, quests etc. Instead of just adding or more content to Rs2.

I'm thinking about making a discussion on here + on RSOF of ways to get rid of autoers. The way I see it is limit, say 5 accounts per IP, and once all 5 of your accounts are banned, you can't play anymore

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

i would stop as there are no rares to aim for anymore.

erkid"]I would quit obviously. Unless they changed everything in the game. Maps, items, citys, gameplay, graphics. If they changed all that I possible would stay for a bit.

+1 for me. I've been waiting for them to make a new runescape with new Maps, items, quests etc. Instead of just adding or more content to Rs2.

I'm thinking about making a discussion on here + on RSOF of ways to get rid of autoers. The way I see it is limit, say 5 accounts per IP, and once all 5 of your accounts are banned, you can't play anymore

They would just change IP

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

yes. but not nearly as much. i would make some accounts with cool names. such as archer and mage and warrior and man and hero and noob and nub and newb and the list goes on.

but i would pick one account and play on it, but not as much as i do now ( which isnt as much as i used to :x )

done with runescape