What/which quest(s) would YOU want to re-do?

Magarooni

quest i would want to do over: Dragon slayer, few others i can't think of.

Quest i WOULDNT NEVER IN MY LIFE WANT TO DO OVER: Underground passage.

(Lemme just explain to you why. I had 31 agility at the time, and let me just say.... it took me 4 hours and 3 trips back to the bank to do that quest :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: . I hate the maze part, its like i finaly get to the last part i gotta jump over, i'm like YES IM GOING TO MAKE ITTT *fall* than i go back, fall on the first one. Do that about 4 times of falling on the firt, than make it over a few get all happy and fall on the last :cry: . Needless to say, I never in my life wanna go through that again. And it all was for a CLUE that i didn't even do because i thought after the quest was over you could get to the elven place easily, but no, you needed it with you and needed to jump in that cauldron thing. :evil: )

so yes, i hate the quest with a passion.

AMEN!!

i did that quest at like 33 or 34 agility a notch or two above the bare minimum and i wanted to shoot myself it was awefull

(didnt bank though, thank god for that dwarf with the food or i honestly would not have finished this quest)

and if i didnt i wouldnt have my qp cape today...231qp ftw \'

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy quests from the temple knights where there is always savant around, like wanted! and slug menace. I enjoyed those two ::' Swan Song too

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

All the quests i did with a guide :o, quests i do with out a guide just seem SOO much more fun :D

but...i would ready know what to do...so some one shoot me in the head so i may foget how to do em....but then i might not remember my pass.....ARG you just cant win when it comes to runescape :'(

Jinwarrior0.png

Every Single Quest is worthy of being re-done for my standards, I would even do them if I didn't get the rewards and had to pay to re-do them!

Quests are the best part of RuneScape.

I agree with that, maybe not, ''Quests are the best part of RuneScape'', but the first part I agree. I just like doing quests and would love to redo them for the memory of it, really. *sigh* ::'

Calaeria.png

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

I'd like to redo Underground Pass as well. The only quest I really enjoyed. But then again, being on an intense sugar high and wearing Buba Teeth might have had something to do with it.. :?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog