How did you get ur Black Marks?

Magic_Shad3

Well, I just logged into RS to find out I had 5 new messages.

It turns out I've been muted for 1 day (just found out - have been wondering why noone was answering me).

Well ÃÆÃâÃâít turns out I got 3 marks for saying:

"Me": Ku

"Me": Klux

"Me": Klan

"Me": Not that I hate blacks or anything!

"Me": Peace

And another one for telling a freind to search on "goog" for RS help.

Hmm very annoying, and tbh not worth 3 black marks if u ask me. Ill admit that the KKK thing was not a good idea, BUT i was just checking if they censored that group of people, uno to see if jagex like KKK just for fun - but appartenlly u cant make a joke with jagex.

Well enough of my whining :notalk:

Please tell me how you got ur black marks, or maybe even got banned - uhh.

And plz say ur appion on the Black MArk giving to the person above you:)

Have Fun:)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your black marks are deserved mate, and if you'd read the rules, you'd know those sort of things aren't allowed.

If you're going to "test" the censor, then at least have the good courtesy to do so well away from other players so that you don't accidentally offend anyone.

Harrington.gif

Well i tried to say a word and said "Hor" a part of the word lol, but it got cencored, and then i said the bad word in another form but didnt get cencored soo... yay and duh cause a mod saw me LoL, i got 0.3 BMarks

25 Bucks short for Halo 3 -.-

Grrrrrrrr...

I am clean :D
Me too.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

Never had a black mark yet. :-k

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Saying #(chat channel).. Got muted for a day and 0.5 black marks. Didn't know it was against the rules. I thought SS was fine with the rules. Guess not <.<. That made me upset. First blackmark ever and it was a week ago.

Quit RuneScape :)

Said,

Try IRC channel for a good world

And it was in Rouges Den world 99 :cry: Im ashamed. Come on buddies O:)

It was before all the stuff with the Switch Switch, early Dec I think.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

I am clean :D
Me too.

me three :-k

Clean if I never got hacked but since not of that was technically my fault... clean?

Well my pure is clean.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I got like .08 or something...saying "WTF?" and "F'ing noobs"... I remember getting a 3-day-ban for saying "FU" to these two high levels killing me and rubbing it in my face. <.<

But haven't gained a black mark in a looooong time though. ::'

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

On my account i actually use, none.

On an old account i had when i first started (seems like ages ago) i had 1 blackmark for using "l{" (it looks like a K) and adding it to a few "select" words to avoid the filter. Looking back, i can't believe i did that. i guess because i was underage and thought it was cool :P .

Leapfrog229.gif

I guess cause I never saw the need. I also felt that if I moved into the version of the game that was always changing that it would in some way invalidate the work that I had already put into my account.

called a pmod a "panzy ace runner" after he run after a 5m stake

perm banned though. #-o

*Cough*Mod abusing power.*Cough* That might be offensive language. Which would deserve 0.3 blackmarks. Appeal it. Unless you already did. Probably got the old freakin' chain letter. :roll: Anyways, I have 0.6 blackmarks and I don't regret a thing. Well, I do regret the second one. The first 0.3 were from a little argument. You know, noob, I could own you, blah blah blah. Then starts saying things like dance on your grave and all that. I started cussing him out and I was reported. The other 0.3 were after I was fighting a mod and he starts choking down his lobsters! Even at full health! He's at full health and he teleports in level 1. He probably used the skull sceptre because he came back 1 minute later with probably another full inventory of food, prayer, pots, etc. I hit an 18 and he runs. I said "You forgot your panties!" :lol: Didn't bother appealing that one. You know know that I'm one of those people who doesn't take crap from anyone.

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

called a pmod a "panzy ace runner" after he run after a 5m stake

perm banned though. #-o

You got banned for that?

Why is people call me a mean mod, when you got reported, and banned, for that? I at least warn people.

I don't have any :D

35b9enp.jpg

I've got 3.5 black marks, none of which are really deserved.

One was me saying "selling a nonexistent account" which, come on. I admit, it was a bit dumb, but the word "inonexistent" should have tipped them off.

One was for Rune 1, foul language, which honestly was a misspelling and I told Jagex that. Like they listened. But the rest of the conversaton was quite idiotic. Oops. Those were my slightly immature days.

One was for Rune 9 - encouraging others to break rules.

nerdattack16: wow... that chicken stinks.

nerdattack16: an autoer probably

nerdattack16: ....rs3....?

nerdattack16: wewt!

************: trading cooked lobbs for raw

nerdattack16: like, runescape v.3?

nerdattack16: lol

nerdattack16: riiiight...

nerdattack16: how is that guy still alive?!

************: ty

nerdattack16: seriously, that guy should be dead by now

nerdattack16: me i guess...

************: ttradiu ng cooked lobbs for raw

************: trtading cooked lobbs for raw

************: ty

nerdattack16: usually it's a temp ban for 1 week, then permanent.

************: trading cooke dlobbs for raw

nerdattack16: but you can get permanently banned in an instant

nerdattack16: like macroing, or scamming usually

nerdattack16: autoing

************: trading cooked lobs for raw

nerdattack16: autoing=macroing

nerdattack16: using programs to level up for you

nerdattack16: it's cheating basically

Pardon my French, but.... what the booping boop?! I was telling a guy about the dangers of macroers, not to go use them! <.<

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif