Wii controllers

introuble3

I am posting this to hear peoples thoughts on the a certain aspect of the wii controller...

Do you think that there will be any wiimotes produced by third partys???

for example in many systems third partys produced "better"/different controllers.

all_forum2.jpg

introuble3.png

introuble3.png

Uh, I think it'd be hard, but I'm sure someone will. But as always (with the exception of my wireless PS2 controllers from Logitech, which are the best controllers I've ever used to this day in terms of comfort), I'm only gonna stick to controllers that come straight from Nintendo.

As for the remote itself, i love it. I sure hope they release more expansions to it.

I think that someone is going to try to create their version of a wiimote. Will it work as good as nintendo's, no probably not. Will it have glitches, yes most likely. Will it be cheaper than nintendo's, yes.

Will I buy one, absolutly no!

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Uh, I think it'd be hard, but I'm sure someone will. But as always (with the exception of my wireless PS2 controllers from Logitech, which are the best controllers I've ever used to this day in terms of comfort), I'm only gonna stick to controllers that come straight from Nintendo.

As for the remote itself, i love it. I sure hope they release more expansions to it.

Thats cause the Wireless PS2 controllers, they make their own infra red sensor, for a Wii one, they'd need to take apart the sensor bar, which looks hard.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I don't doubt that at least one thord party will try, but it will be extremely difficult, because of the censor bar, sincing with the console, etc. It won't work. I just hope that nintendo makes the controllers a little bit cheaper... I mean, a nunchuck attachment costs as much as a gamecube controller.

p2gq.jpg

Thats cause the Wireless PS2 controllers, they make their own infra red sensor, for a Wii one, they'd need to take apart the sensor bar, which looks hard.

You can replace the sensor bar with two candles if they burn hot enough. It is not a complicated piece of machinery at all.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

You can replace the sensor bar with two candles if they burn hot enough. It is not a complicated piece of machinery at all.

Yea, if you have even basic knowledge of how it works you can utilize the Wiimote to work with any LED interface.

Even if companies started making wii controllers, I wouldn't trust them. I had an old MadCatz nintendo 64 controller, it busted within the first few days. I'd be worried how the remote would function and if glitches caused the game to read the movements of the controller wrong. Even if Action Replays and Gamesharks came out, I wouldnt trust them with haxing my game. I almost turned my pokemon game japanese with an action replay, so I'm not gonna risk a Wii.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I think they will make them but they wont be successful.

When I bought gamecube controllers I got 3 third party ones

(2 of one brand, and 1 of another), and 1 nintendo one,

(aside from the one that it came with) all of the third party ones broke eventually.

spidermancityod6.png

pixel sig and avatar by me.

Everyone mentions breaking, but I tell you what, if they just copy the official one, they can't go wrong. Playing a bit of baseball on my wii the other day with my friend, we had a few bottles of Koppaberg, this Swedish Cider, and while pitching, my wiimote took the neck and head of a bottle clean off. Clean off! No spillage at all. The remote is still perfect. Bear in mind, they are 500ml bottles, with a fat neck.

Everyone mentions breaking, but I tell you what, if they just copy the official one, they can't go wrong. Playing a bit of baseball on my wii the other day with my friend, we had a few bottles of Koppaberg, this Swedish Cider, and while pitching, my wiimote took the neck and head of a bottle clean off. Clean off! No spillage at all. The remote is still perfect. Bear in mind, they are 500ml bottles, with a fat neck.

Lol, great stuff, gotta tell my cider-drinking wii-playing friends to try this out the next time we've got am extra summer night :D

korla3eaqd3.jpg

Really Wow!!!

Now that's awesome, but yes the wiimotes are made extremely sturdy.

all_forum2.jpg

introuble3.png

introuble3.png