"COOL" Summer Treats!

lymnli

Summer is HERE and tempertures are getting reallly High (mid 20s-30s C in Toronto)

No matter where you live on this planet (except the poles) summer almost always mean sweating which leads to uncomfort

ICE cream and cold drinks relieve the humidty well for a while, and they do work and i love them, but they arent that healthy =S

to change to a healthy note-

What are your favourite and least favourite fruits or sweet treats for the summer?

mine fav. are the Watermelon, as the name suggests...its full of water

and its SWEET and cheery, which is also sweet and easy to eat =D

watermelonartlz3.jpg

least fav. is the raw peach (not canned) for some reason, the "untreated peach' makes my mouth area turn red

(refer to the picture below ! ...why do i make fun of my self? -.-)

i had to use a picture to demonstrate the negative effects of this wicked fruit ! DIE peaches!

monkeyqa7.jpg

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

cxhano2.gif

<(--=\\ CHAMILITARY MAYNE //=--)>

I'm a hot climate person, the heat of the summer doesn't bother me at all.

I don't eat more fruits during the summer than in any other time of the year, the sugary taste just makes me thirsty.

I like watermelon, raspberries, blueberries.

Funny your comment about the peaches. I don't like canned fruits, especially peaches. I guess I can't stand the "treated peach" :)

2480+ total

Where I live, 20-30s in temperature wouldn't mean you'd be hot, it would mean you're freezing your [wagon] off.

Think Celsius.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Where I live, 20-30s in temperature wouldn't mean you'd be hot, it would mean you're freezing your [wagon] off.

Think Celsius.

nope, Canadians dont use F.....forgot the formula for conversions

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

cxhano2.gif

There's restaurant chain called Eegee's here that sells the absolute best slushies on the planet.

I live in Tucson too, and ugh, I hate Eegees. Why does everybody like them?

My favorite cold summer treat is Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream covered in that Hershey's chocolate sauce that solidifies. Yum. :D

There's restaurant chain called Eegee's here that sells the absolute best slushies on the planet.

I live in Tucson too, and ugh, I hate Eegees. Why does everybody like them?

I never really saw what was so good about em either until I started working there. All the free eegees I could sneak in the back 8-). Freegees, if you will.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Ohh emm gee. You know what's really good in the summer? We have these cups. They're cool. Their shells are really think, and they're filled with something like water. And then you fill them with juice. And you put them in the freezer for about twelve hours. Then the cup and the juice freeze. And you get a good spoon and sit outside and dig the frozen juice out with your spoon and eat it. And the frozen cup keeps the juice frozen for hours, so you can enjoy it.

=D!

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

Jack Daniels and coke over ice does great for me. I guess it's not healthy but it can be if you have it with a chicken and salad sandwich.

But hey, why wait for summer? :D

I can't get enough of Mangoes! Gotta love buying boxes of cheap mangoes off the side of the road and going home and eating them. And nothing beats a cold glass of coke besides the backyard pool in summer on a hot day! :thumbsup:

pizza rolls!

1189-sm.jpg

eek for summer's hot temperture? :XD:

cxhano2.gif