DARK BOW NERFED! (?)

letterbomb05

common dude, you must have saw it coming,

40 - 40 spec or w/e it can do,

that will be 1 hit k0s in wildy..

jagex cudnt allow that..

If this is the case, then why hasn't jagex nerfed the great axe that can do up to 78 damage with 1 hit.

accually it is possible to hit 96+ on people, i personally have hit 94, but that was all the hp this person had.

The spec is far from overpowerd- it is just what was needed- a great range ko wepon.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

common dude, you must have saw it coming,

40 - 40 spec or w/e it can do,

that will be 1 hit k0s in wildy..

jagex cudnt allow that..

If this is the case, then why hasn't jagex nerfed the great axe that can do up to 78 damage with 1 hit.

accually it is possible to hit 96+ on people, i personally have hit 94, but that was all the hp this person had.

The spec is far from overpowerd- it is just what was needed- a great range ko wepon.

This just makes my case even stronger.

If the greataxe hasn't been nerfed by now, neither will the D bow.

aglipoy.png

i doubt dark bow will be nerfed at all, they would rather improve other weapons instead.

but right now everything seems perfectly balanced in the triangle.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

well it cant be over powered. if it would hit through melee armor than it would be the rareist thing out there! everyone would have it. its not nerfed, its balanced. and range dosent go through melee armor any way, ever seen the stat bouns of melee armor? in the 200s agenst range. agenst mage armor it would hit high, as mage armor is cloths and arrows go through cloths.

You can get over 400 ranged defense.

Melee can still own rangers fairly easily.

sorry dude but at lvl 57 with 1 def 81 range 1 pray 71 hp , no one melee wanna fight me member ..... i do range 19s and they all pray pc so = 50s hp .... they can have 400 range def . they still gonna get poponed bad .... range is fast and ppl is afraid to dont safe ......

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !

This has just turned into a flame fest.... I don't see why Jagex would nerf it this early anyways.

:XD: ever heard of olaf's quest? anyway, it isn't nerfed, maybe your luck is catching up with you, with all those 70's yesterday. if jagex nerfed something this big they would tell us. do some excessive ranging with the d bow then if you still have these results after about 2 weeks i'd believe your claim was valid

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

well it cant be over powered. if it would hit through melee armor than it would be the rareist thing out there! everyone would have it. its not nerfed, its balanced. and range dosent go through melee armor any way, ever seen the stat bouns of melee armor? in the 200s agenst range. agenst mage armor it would hit high, as mage armor is cloths and arrows go through cloths.

sorry dude but at lvl 57 with 1 def 81 range 1 pray 71 hp , no one melee wanna fight me member ..... i do range 19s and they all pray pc so = 50s hp .... they can have 400 range def . they still gonna get poponed bad .... range is fast and ppl is afraid to dont safe ......

If you are using that as a reason it is overpowered, bad example. They have 1 def so of course you own dem n33bs :P

yes.png

Umm i Agree With 90% Of The People On This Forum, The Bow Was Not Nerfed...Do You Hit Constant 30's With Whip Just Cause Ur Attack Is 99...

Well Not All The Time :roll: Was Simply Bad Luck, Do Not Expect A 30-30 All The Time Just Because You Have Hit 30-30 Once Or Twice. :-w

Let your yellow mellow.

If you are using that as a reason it is overpowered, bad example. They have 1 def so of course you own dem n33bs :P

i am 1 def def lvl 57 ranger

and melle is lvl 57 1 def pure ....

they arent noob , its just they dont kno power of msb , fast , efficace , and spec pown . its look like u just wanna have more post lol

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !

Things get nerfed most the time... (Barrechest Anchor got Buffed HAHA!!!)But that dosent mean there gonna take ALL its power away, this also helps decrease its value...ish. Anyway, all i know is when they reach 1-2mil im gonna get one. I mean i aint spending 5mil on a bow hehe unless its Crystal bow recharges.

youwontbringmedownaj0.jpg

The DDS hits 40-40 specs four times in a row.

The best I have ever seen is 36-37. Considering that it has low attack bonuses, it hits 0s very rarely and 4 specs KO very rarely

I've seen a 39-38 on video twice. Considering the best someone has hit was like a 39-36 with DBow, why whould it get nerfed and not the DDS?

Because the dark bow has a spec that's 100% accurate and you blue splash a lot with dds. Sure, a few pkers have hit 37-36, but that's out of how many dds specs ever used in the wildy?

Umm i Agree With 90% Of The People On This Forum, The Bow Was Not Nerfed...Do You Hit Constant 30's With Whip Just Cause Ur Attack Is 99...

Well Not All The Time :roll: Was Simply Bad Luck, Do Not Expect A 30-30 All The Time Just Because You Have Hit 30-30 Once Or Twice. :-w

Holy crap, learn to type, my eyes hurt now.

Anyways, I hope it wasn't nerfed, I really want one of these.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Holy crap, learn to type, my eyes hurt now.

You aren't a very good reader >_>

77yLQy8.png

does dark bow make a good fight cave bow?

It rather depends on the question: Can you afford dragon arrows?

dark bow with rune arrows is worse than msb, but it dragon arrows it nukes it.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.