Weekly Poll: When do you do a new quest?

MPM

This week's poll, When do you begin a new quest is avaliable on the main Tip.It website. Be sure to vote before the poll closes, this one will be open for a slightly shorter time than usual because it is posted late. If you want to discuss the topic, or talk about the results, do so here.

~M

After when I finish up my goal(s) whether its fishing, another quest, helping a friend or i am bored, the quests would continue to keep me busy.

No, I do not want to become a member, I would never be one, I will never be a member.

^I agree with that.

I usually do it right away or really soon after it comes out. Sometimes I have to wait a day or two because of other things that take priority.

-Runescape Addict --- Seven-time Writer for the Tip.It Times-

"Yes I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve. But I am the opposite of a stage magician. He gives you the illusion that has the appearance of truth. I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion." - The Glass Menagerie

DragonkinFF13Sig2copy.jpg

"This game isn't about graphics, it's about fun." - The Great Ortiz 9471

<> Dragon drops: Plateskirt(1), Half Shield(1) <>

Provided it looks interesting and a bit challenging (IE: If it's highest requirement is 10 Construction, forget it), I'll do it as soon as I can.

For stuff I'm not interested in, though (Mostly low-level or standalone quests), I do them whenever I find time. I do like quests, but if it has no plot AND a bad reward, it's a waste of my time.

blackmbnaval,Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

This week's poll, When do you begin a new quest is avaliable on the main Tip.It website. Be sure to vote before the poll closes, this one will be open for a slightly shorter time than usual because it is posted late. If you want to discuss the topic, or talk about the results, do so here.

:P heres a link for yah Results

Im just kidding. A littel humor for the day. Our crew leader messing up on first major post :o no biggie. :D

ps: :-w

[url=http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?poll=vote&poll_id=58&Answer=4&submit=Vote] Results [/url]

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

I always wait for the guide release... nothing I hate more than blindly stumbling around, wasting precious time doing nothing lol.

I prefer having the guide to get it over and done with so I can get back to what I was doing.

Harrington.gif

lol I think my fellow quest cape owners are pretty much the only people contributing to the "as soon as they come out" category, though there are some others who just can't do some, and then there are the nub quest cape owners who wait for a guide :P (though admittedly I occasionally wait for a guide just to see if there are any hassling items to get or if I need to switch back to normal spellbook, etc. :oops: )

Usaully within the first couple of days, depending on what my current task is. I don't like to wait too long, though - i tend to try to complete it before the guides start coming out. That way, I'm not tempted to spoil the fun and have a quick peak for myself...

Lealdade.png

6: im f2p and ive already done all the f2p quests. (there needs to be another f2p quest or two. maybe one geared for lvl 60-90 ppl, but i guess that rant belongs in another forum.) i did all the f2p

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

I do quests randomly, I think I haven't done any of the newest quest, the newest one I did was Tower of Life I think. #-o

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.