since everyone else is doing it.....my band:

Poopingman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Your intro track was amazing. Simply amazing. I couldnt belive it. It matched up to even Zilch. Great track. 10/10. Gratz to you.

The second track however, was not great. After about 5 seconds, blood began to ooze from my ears. I began to have a seizure, but luckily my mom was there to turn it off and save my life. Sorry, I can't listen to the other tracks. :(

Overall- -10/10. I almost died.

theidiot11.gif

Not my type of music... but as a musician, I still recognize talent when I see it. I dig the first song, Beneath the Northern... Good sound to it

Thanks dude 8-) your opinion carries more weight than most people's here music-wise.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

As a musician and a metal head, I'm very impressed. 'Beneath the Norther' is a nice piece of classical guitar. Totally digging your version of the trooper as well. Are you going to get try for a better production quality or are you going for a black metally sound?

10/10 Very professional playing.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Although it's not my 'cup of tea', it didn't sound bad, quite good actually. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I'm impressed man. I like the black metal quality of your version of 'the trooper'.

Your lead vocals has a mean metal voice as well.

I'd love to see you guys do somewhat a mixture of the first song with some black metal qualitys added in. The first is great, very ambient and its up to par with other bands I have listened to.

The more melo death songs are nice but I'd love to see you guys do a black/viking metal style.

btw whats your part in the band?

The second track however, was not great. After about 5 seconds, blood began to ooze from my ears. I began to have a seizure, but luckily my mom was there to turn it off and save my life. Sorry, I can't listen to the other tracks. Sad

Overall- -10/10. I almost died.

bitter much? :lol:

I got all the equipment to make a band, a drum set, a guitar, a mixer and DJ equipment, microphones, pro disco lights and spotlights, huge speakers, etc. But I've never done it, I don't know how to use any of the instruments either.

BTW you're band is pretty good, like what others above me said. :D

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Nice music, and nice quality as well. Especially for music that I don't like very much. I'm impressed, good job. :P

You should check out a local Metal band around here, by the name of Emarosa. Look them up on MySpace, they are pretty dang talented.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Nice music, and nice quality as well. Especially for music that I don't like very much. I'm impressed, good job. :P

You should check out a local Metal band around here, by the name of Emarosa. Look them up on MySpace, they are pretty dang talented.

I shall do that 8-)

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

That's epic. Once again not really my thing.

It's really sad - around where I live there are like two good band with any kind of talent at all. Then there's a bunch of crappy hardcore bands, a bunch of depthless acoustic acts, and people like my friends and I who tool around.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

That's epic. Once again not really my thing.

It's really sad - around where I live there are like two good band with any kind of talent at all. Then there's a bunch of crappy hardcore bands, a bunch of depthless acoustic acts, and people like my friends and I who tool around.

Its similar here with the hardcore/screamo/grindcore garbage. Hopefully we can show the "metalheads" around here what real metal actually sounds like, hehe.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

• 3 months later...

Don't mean to resurrect this corpse, but since the band went over so well with forum members, I thought I would inform you all that there are new songs to be found on the page, along with a link to a purevolume account with even more new songs. They are available for download for today only, so if you enjoyed our stuff, you can get the entire album for free...cheers!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....