Dragonfire Myth True Or Faulse?

mr_aff

this is the same as slayer heads... just verry rare!

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone i know that they are rare im not asking that and im not complaining that i havent got one what im asking is, do you have to speak to the guy before you can get the drop

By the way, Verac only hits through prayer as an NPC, so if you wear it against people who prays, it wouldn't work.

I don't think anyone knows. But you can easily make sure of it... go and see him just in case.

On a secondary note, how much are black d-hides worth, and what stats do you reccomend for killing black dragons (with ranged, probably)?

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

I don't think anyone knows. But you can easily make sure of it... go and see him just in case.

On a secondary note, how much are black d-hides worth, and what stats do you reccomend for killing black dragons (with ranged, probably)?

black d hide worth about 5k, but lets say 4.85 for sure

the bones worth about 1.25k

do a test run to make sure your ammunition for your dangerous toys wont go over 6.1k per dragon

I don't have any solid proof, but my friend and I logged in around the same time, went to reds for about 20 mins, found out they didn't drop it, and headed off to iron drags and he got visage about half an hour later.

I've asked him twice since then, and he says he didn't talk to Osiach beforehand.

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

well i dont know if anyone else has heard it but theres a rumour going round that you can only get the visage drop if you have to talk to Oziach before you can get the drop.

i am hoping this is not true otherwise my hours of dragon slaying will be in vain

i would really like people to share their knowlage on this subject, if you have had the drop could you please say wether you have spoken to him or not. im hoping this is just an attempt to stop the prices rising

~Aff~

Back to first post...

It is like wearing a ring of wealth at barrows. Nobody is sure if it makes a difference...

So if in dought ask him first... Simple...

djp2rr.png

djp2rr.png

I've used up 20k chaos on steels/irons and havnt had a drop so dont expect one anytime soon.

on topic: it would seem to make sense that you would need to talk to him.. when you do, theres an option to say 'ok i'll try to find the visage' as if you're starting a quest. you can decline to find it too. also, i saw in a screened drop that it comes as a secondary drop like clues do. going on the logic that if you have a clue already then another wont drop.. you can work out that whether a secondary drop will happen can be controlled and therefore might be the case with the visage. It's pretty much speculation on my part and i havn't seen the post that the mod made. if someone can screen the post then i'll stand corrected

Well taken out of the monster hunting guides in tip.it of metals:

it took nearly 1000 chaos runes just to kill about 20 iron/steel dragons.
Well looking at that i assume you killed 400 dragons? That's not even close to enough from what i heard...People have killed serveral thousand of metal dragons before getting any visages...

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

I dont see why people have their hopes up... i mean, the new shield is better than dragon shield. that shield's left half is 1 in over 10,000. what makes people think the visage is more common?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I've used up 20k chaos on steels/irons and havnt had a drop so dont expect one anytime soon.

on topic: it would seem to make sense that you would need to talk to him.. when you do, theres an option to say 'ok i'll try to find the visage' as if you're starting a quest. you can decline to find it too. also, i saw in a screened drop that it comes as a secondary drop like clues do. going on the logic that if you have a clue already then another wont drop.. you can work out that whether a secondary drop will happen can be controlled and therefore might be the case with the visage. It's pretty much speculation on my part and i havn't seen the post that the mod made. if someone can screen the post then i'll stand corrected

:XD: hi kemikal, i see u ingame quite abit.

And i didnt realise dragons even dropped em, i though it was skeltal wyverns.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

:XD: hi kemikal, i see u ingame quite abit.

And i didnt realise dragons even dropped em, i though it was skeltal wyverns.

Wyverns drop the vasges too.

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

newaring the 500 steels... still nothing! not even legs, skirt or med :|

runeminermb1.gif

I've killed thousands upon thousands of irons since they first came out without a single dragon drop ;)

someone here is claiming he had 2 legs and 3 skirts in 5k chaos...

runeminermb1.gif

Maybe he got them from steels or bronze dragons? He only said he didn't get them fro Irons.

Edit: Oh you weren't referring to darkdude, sorry. I best make this post on topic now...errrr... I don't think you have to talk to Oziarch first :)

Madouge.png

Click the pic if you wanna see a Ranged Slayer blog.

is the visage tradeable? and is the dragonfire shield tradeable? also, if you use this at the kalphite queen or king black dragon or even jad if your up to it the dragon breath attack could be useful

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

visage is tradeable and I doubt you need to talk to oziach,b ut might as well to be safe.

Off topic.

Everyone on my fl is killing drags going after the visage except me lol. No one has got it.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

well i getthat people would think that, since he workd with you for the anti-dragon breath shield. or maby the duke of lumby since u get it from him... as it says, unless u alredy got 1...

but hey, it cant hurt...

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

I've killed thousands upon thousands of irons since they first came out without a single dragon drop ;)

someone here is claiming he had 2 legs and 3 skirts in 5k chaos...

I've got a legs and a skirt in 3k deaths so far killing steels.

I have killed enough skeletals to get two granite legs, while this has paid for the prayer pots (and the farming of ranarrs, lol), it does seem to be rather difficult of a drop.

although i am getting a load of mith-rune bolts, so this is worth it since crossbows are now useful too :)

btw, i did talk to the dude and the duke, safety first?

just talked to him an hour ago... and you cant even talk about the drf shield... :roll:

runeminermb1.gif