RAHK

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back buddy :wink:

U got some catching up to do now... I'll give you a nudge in game later.

Howdy! Don't we need to go slaughter a couple Dag Kings or something? See you in game.

And don't worry, I only inject the conversations in my veins, not the actual friends, Omali.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I was wondering where the hell you went.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Greetings, welcome back, I remember many of your threads, like trying to get a 9999 kc at barrows - definitely in keeping with your quirky nature lol. You have stacks of catching up to do aswell, lots of quests, minigames and skills to level up again.

Add me ingame if you like (curanir1). I am buddies with mordendravid and would be up for a few dag king slayings if you wanted someone to make up the team.

Also, that is pretty phenomenal loot from miscellania. Although, I would have to say that I would be really gutted that in all those herb seeds, you managed just one snapdragon seed. That's a pretty harsh return imo. It's some serious farming though, that needs to be done over the next few months to plant all that lot. Took me a few months just to get through 200 tree-seed nests.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

Wow nice Manage Thy Kingdom results! Not at all bad for 20 mins a day!

Are you gonna update you PC guide? I loved that guide when I started PCing :XD:

But more than that, welcome back :thumbsup:

Heya RAHK dunno if you remember me, i quit around the same time as you, but i think my brain is too small to firgure out it would be a good investment to do the kingdom while i was gone. i cam back a few weeks ago so ive done all my catching up, just about :ohnoes:

your a lucky guy and came back slap bang in the middle of the best month of updates ever.

talk to me in game if you wish

By the way, Verac only hits through prayer as an NPC, so if you wear it against people who prays, it wouldn't work.

So you haven't been on since hunter? You've missed quite alot of updates we've had:

Graphical updates of varrock, spiders, kalaphites, werewolves and loads of other monsters.

A load of new quests- Dream mentor, olafs quest, another slice of ham.

The easter update- It was good to do but the reward wasn't that good

The music has been updated.

German runescape!

And thats about it, were you here for the christmas update?

plod2.png Click for blog!

plod2.png

Watch great videos!

http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=plod64

he he welcome back, i remember you, you shouldve put it onto flax man you make a killing off it, get about 1250 flax a day if you put 100% on flax and then you put 50% on maples, thats what i did its good money, but you cant beat maples and herbs, its more fun when you dont know what you're getting =p

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Welcome back to Tip.it RAHK! I still have your 'Free smithing+con' post in my favourites. :P

Barbarian assault must be the game you were talking about, the Fighter torso is great for the strength bonus it gives. I suggest you read Tip.its guide and get logging on to world 6, or get some friends together, it can be great fun and the rewards are definitely worth it.

Looking forward to seeing more of your spectacular posts. :thumbsup:

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

lol nice miscellania loot! *gazes endearingly*

I don't know you, but i do have a random comment i want to say after reading your post... you use the word "hehe" too much :roll:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

OMG!!! Your back Noooooooo............ Ha, Ha how could I ever forget you. :lol:

The guy that always picked on me and gave me a hard time when I first started

to Mod. You know we all missed you around here and glad you are back. Hope the

girls are doing well I am sure they have grown so much now.

Will have to readd you on my friends list I think I removed you ~ :oops:

I tend to remove people by accident or remove the non-chatters

to make room for chatters.

Welcome back hope to see you on the Staff list soon. :wink:

BTW: Yes I am still cooler then you. :wink:

queenvalerie.png

welcome back, i was wondering why i havent seen you in a while. \'

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

welcome back RAHK, even though i havent talked to you much, you are quiet well known around here.. so let me take this chance to give you big huggle!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

:shock: you really rahked my world with those screenies. if you look at the date i joined, you'll see i have no clue who you are. i'm still gonna say welcome back to tif though. so... errr.... welcome back to tif! :D errrr... i guess that's all i have to say... (stupid short term memory loss)

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

welcome back, i remember your thread when you stayed at barrows for 64 (?) chests without leaving :thumbsup:

lots of good releases while you've been away, also its easier to rake a few leaves to get respect in your kingdom rather than chopping trees :P

Candymann16.png