Monkey madness two any one?

sharkkill

In the new development diary they had a picture that caught my attention.

Skeletal gorillas, does this mean a new monkey madness for july? We all

know they left enough room for a second.

What do you think? :?:

temp sig

The monkey skeletons have been updated for a while i believe.

where is it? i cant find it at apetoll :roll:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

As for a MM2, I heard that the worker responsible for the gnome quest series quit/was fired/or something to that affect. :wall: Maybe they'll make a sequel anyways.

I seem to remember hearing something about that. I suppose there could still be sequels and things just made by another member of staff.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

As for a MM2, I heard that the worker responsible for the gnome quest series quit/was fired/or something to that affect. :wall: Maybe they'll make a sequel anyways.

I seem to remember hearing something about that. I suppose there could still be sequels and things just made by another member of staff.

I dont see why another member of the Jagex staff couldn't take it up- its not like that guy did everything.

I dont see why another member of the Jagex staff couldn't take it up- its not like that guy did everything.

it was actually the tea boy, on work experience. He just fiddled with Andrew's keyboard and then Andrew realised it was good and took all the credit for it. The teaboy left after his two weeks of work experience thus ending the monkey madness story line.

Sig.jpg

The Skeleton's are in the Marim Dungeon, and have been there since the Skeleton update.

Mod Dlyan is still very much working for jagex, however he has changed job role. He is one of the most experianced and talanted developers Jagex had and he is now training new developers to a great standered. He still does developing but has much less time.

I wish he would get a move on though! nearly two years now! he seemed to have got distratced by RFD and elimental workshop 2............... I fully understand that it is Dlyans prid and joy, but it needs more attention.

sig2webzx7.jpg

it won't be called monkey madness 2 it will be called monkey 100% sane :XD:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

how about: "attack of the monkeys" you know, like Alfred hitchkocks attack of the crows... or at least i think that was what it was called... :-w :-k #-o :mrgreen: :pray: :roll: :wink: :wall:

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

Actually a second MM with a reward of similar status as the d scim would be great. It would get all pures irate though as they wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t want to go back to MM island and get def exp (like I did by accident) :oops:

Actually a second MM with a reward of similar status as the d scim would be great. It would get all pures irate though as they wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t want to go back to MM island and get def exp (like I did by accident) :oops:

Like my Zerker pure is oging to end up doing. (Got 45 Def before doing MM, and Dragon Slayer. :wall: )

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

MM annoyed the [cabbage] out of me. :?

Of all of the new quests that I want out, the top 2 are MEP3 and FT pt3. Those 2 would own. ::'

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

:-s

I think something along the lines of "Monkey Mayhem" would be an awesome title though.

another slice of monkey :wink:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

:-s

I think something along the lines of "Monkey Mayhem" would be an awesome title though.

another slice of monkey :wink:

Nice one! :roll:

it could also be called the great monkey robbery <3:

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

how about: "attack of the monkeys" you know, like Alfred hitchkocks attack of the crows... or at least i think that was what it was called... :-w :-k #-o :mrgreen: :pray: :roll: :wink: :wall:

The Birds it was called. Attack of the Clones is the closest thing to that.

Anyways, monkeys are sweet, just by that there should be another quest =]

panicpantsim9.jpg

I was thinking of what the next logical step would be for this series...I think its either Glough and the monkey king devising a Monkey demon then there's got to be a new way to fight it. I had two ideas.

The first is that its a giant ape, like Kong, and we have to design a mechanical monkey to fight it (Godzilla vs. Mecha-Godzilla anyone?)

The second idea is that we have to go though "Monkey Ninja Training" to learn how to fight with our dragon scimmy's while in monkey form.

Elvarg the Magic Dragon, Lives by the sea...

He spends his days eating folk, And dies occasionally

Champion-Hero-Legend

have any1 ever thought about this??

what if there was a quest where they combined monkey madness s and cold war 2?

the penguins got some great stuff (giant penguin any1? :thumbsup:) it could be quest... stop the monkeys and the penguins!

i could be named "a dangerous alliance" w000t sounds hawt <3:

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting