kris's blog~"See you on the other side"

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck wit that...you will need it....lol at least it isn't as bad runecrafting...seriously only insomniacs try runecrafting cos well runescrafting is the hardest. i would donate but i quit membs and dropped like 100eanergy pots on the ground :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

make sure you take a break sometimes :idea: i got it ....sleep

:shame:

remember to take it easy and invite me to your party to celebrate it :thumbsup:

cheers ::'

lampost_sig_stark.png

okay so heres the story as to how i lost about 25 super energy pots my penance gloves and my m speak amulet.

rocky keane gave the word out in blogscape hat that theirs a dragon impling to be caught in puro puro.i had no-form of teleing so stupidly i took off my ninja gree gree to home tele and help rocky catch the drag impling.i completly forgot about the monkey archers and they shot me down while i teled home as a sitting duck.i died and ended up in fally not knowing till i looked up away from teh cla channel.

im just gonna have to move on from this because i dont have any time to regain my penance gloves back

:cry:

edit:oh yeah everything other than my mistake is all fine and dandy :D

tifsdac6mc.gif

well ive reached 1000 posts on tif community today :P thats not a lot since ive spent the majority of my time posting on blogscape tet and rate this but its still a lot.

oh yeah teh situation on agility is ganing 100k a day till i get the level.It will take a long time since my life is too busy to no-life(if so i would have had 99 agility a few weeks ago by my calculations).

tifsdac6mc.gif

93agilitykc7.png

i grabbed the nearest demon i could.couldnt let anyone else see me without any clothes on :oops: thanks den...i mean unknown demon freind :wink:

btw 210 total levels gained since the strat of this blog.i should really concentrate on my goal :wall:

tifsdac6mc.gif

Woo! well done kris thats an amazing achievment i look forward to seeing the 95 pic soon :thumbsup:

You have done well to get this far and you cant stop now and it looks like your going for it! \' Well done again and go for it ::'

~Sid

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Woah! Gratz on agility barrage!! =P~

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Limmerick time for your blog. Its a type of poem :wink:

I once had a good bud named kris

Who was too hawt for anyone to diss

although he went to pub

he had had no hot tub

but he always has wanted a kiss.

Not my best work, but rather funny.

i suppose farting in the bath doesnt constitute to owning youre own hottub then :anxious: dufus you lucky...

getting to 95 pretty quickly.mey my 100k target for each day a few hours a go so took a break.see how far i get now :D

tifsdac6mc.gif

yey for kris <3: keep going! :D

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear