Ms Paint Knight Pixel [WIP]

preditor185

go for the mysterious style, like this picture i drew, make the helmet black, easier and i think it looks better than a face

spartanpr2.png

EDIT: the signature is an inside joke by the way

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Pretty good! As said before, your shading on the metal is fantastic, and the shading on the fabric is not that great...

Some other C/C:

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ The sword could use some improvements too, right now it looks very 2d.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ His right lower arm (his right, our left) looks a little too thin (especially the wrist), or is it just me? :-k

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ I think the shading on the thing on his back (is it a shield?) could also use some improvement. (This is only a minor problem though.)

But overall, great job, I'm pretty sure this turns out very good. :D

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ His right lower arm (his right, our left) looks a little too thin (especially the wrist), or is it just me? :-k

No, it's not just you, but I don't think that it is too thin, well it might be, but I think his forearm is too long is also part of the problem.

sig_trippy2.jpg

Why should we buy postage stamps when we can make our own?

aperson being

No, it's not just you, but I don't think that it is too thin, well it might be, but I think his forearm is too long is also part of the problem.

Hmmm yes, you are right... :)

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

you need a setting

when ur done with this can i use it :P

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

Like it so far, in my opinion you should get rid of black lines, atleast at the sword. Sword is also way too thin and a bit off coloured. It's coming out very nicely, but don't hurry now, best works come alongside of long hours of work.

BTW: I think it would be fair if you mentioined you have used model there.

7/10 so far.

u5zhkTY.gif

Add something inside the hemelt instead of blankness, right now he has now he has no face or eyes! I love it so far.

I agree, make it black if you want, because it will look like one of those things in Lord Of The Rings (forgot their name :^o )

I love the colors...Normally I'd expect something like that to be colored badly, it's very nice to see that you didn't do that. It looks nice, but the blade is kinda crooked compared to its hilt....(hilt: |_| blade: /_/ well, something like that....maybe it's just me o.0)

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

I love the colors...Normally I'd expect something like that to be colored badly, it's very nice to see that you didn't do that. It looks nice, but the blade is kinda crooked compared to its hilt....(hilt: |_| blade: /_/ well, something like that....maybe it's just me o.0)

No, its not just you... I see the blade is a little crooked to, other than that though, its nice.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

omg you did that in paint?!?!?

If you did it in paint 10/10

if you did it in any other program 7/10

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

preditor185....LOL! in december i printed that picture off and drew it! if my scanner was hooked up, my pic would own it... =S thats funny, i probably google searched a knight. cool. Im still fairly new to this so once i get everything figured out im posting all of my drawings and edited screenshots =)

>>>-----\/\/ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡ÃâìÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâç ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ \/\/ÃÆÃâÃâ¹ÃâLÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢--------->

looking at my pic i drew...the sword is much broader as well as his chest. My helms decorated more than yours but I think I did that myself...hm

>>>-----\/\/ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡ÃâìÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâç ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ \/\/ÃÆÃâÃâ¹ÃâLÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢--------->

It's really bugging me, that whilst the shading you've used might resemble metal, it doesn't define actual form that well. I think using more basic shading and refining and adding lots of white for the highlights would yield a better result.

There is a lot of banding and excessive colours. Once again, I think shading with far less colours just to define the form and later adding more colours and detail if necessary would improve this.

As noted, before, the forearms are too small, as are the shoulders and torso.

Very we'll done but he needs a face and maybe a longer wider sword which has more of a 3d look.

Cool55155.png

814 to 99 Hunter

Trimmed Hunter Cape: 99 Cooking

Total Barrows Items: 53

Total Barrows Earnings: 65,545,000gp