How did you range?

Guest Kickpointy

Guest Kickpointy

How did you get your range from 60-70. I am not asking how to do it im just curious.

NOTE: I AM NOT ASKING HOW I SHOULD GET UP RANGE I'M JUST CURIOUS ON HOW YOU DID IT.

not even 70 yet, tried both ideas above, and I hate them both. Blue dragons are they way to cause I got a great deal with a friend. (Not gonna tell you, cause it might give you ideas. think:Blue dragons!)

your 61 ranged, im sure you going to take some of this as advice and go do it... so you may as well just flat out ask.

iron knives @ ogres, king lathas training ground

use crossbows, for big hits now.

dragons are a bit slow, if you have avas accumulator then it shouldnt be a big deal then, especially if you use knives/darts

honestly, if you want some reasonable training, goto ape atoll and use the altar on gorillas. this wont be the fastest or best, but it should speed your training up slightly.

Guest Kickpointy
your 61 ranged, im sure you going to take some of this as advice and go do it... so you may as well just flat out ask.

dragons are a bit slow, if you have avas accumulator then it shouldnt be a big deal then, especially if you use knives/darts

honestly, if you want some reasonable training, goto ape atoll and use the altar on gorillas. this wont be the fastest or best, but it should speed your training up slightly.

So, should I do ape atoll?

So, should I do ape atoll?

you have to do this how you want, your probably either going to buy some stuff, or have it already.

then, your going to have to be like, speed or if i do dragons, i could make $/prayer exp.

ape atoll is good...but bones are hard to get since you could get 400-2k exp per gorilla, maybe even more without killing it.

blue dragons could make you $, fire giants could be quicker and get you decent drops, but gorillas would be just harder more accurate hits and you might actually get better training their with a crossbow then blue dragons with knives, if you didnt bank.

slayer ftw :thumbsup: i mostly wound up killing fire giants and dust devils, lol

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Range lv < 70 = hate ranged. :(

Range lv > 70 = 1337sauce. :)

I just ranged a little bit at a time on a bunch of different monsters. I think the last 1-2

levels I got from Pest Control, though.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

60-80 using red chinchompas at ape atoll took 2 days :P

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

The way I trained most of my combat from lvl60 cmbt (I got members then):

SLAYER!

My ranged tasks are Fire giants and blue/black dragons. Most other tasks I melee or skip.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...