10 NEW Rooms? What will YOU do with them?

Briante

From My Slayer's Guild Forums

slayerhouse1.png

"One of the things I pride myself on is making a great house on my account funded entirely through Slayer which has shaped up to be what many have called The perfect house.

It truly has everything, and the best possible items installed in the hot spots. This has wasted me many millions, and when i created TSG I had to change the focus to a more clan friendly house (both Lecterns, games room, combat, range ring).

The only thing missing since I had to reorganize after the costume room was a dungeon.

If you can recall Paul's 99 slayer part we had a hostile pvp drop party down there with high levels killing the noobs who were there for frees and getting some incredible loot. However I had a combat ring down there which people would hide in wehn they got low on health then would re spawn with full life after they were killed in ring.

When the 30 room update comes we will be avoiding this and installing a castle wars inspired altar and fighting areas up top on both sides of the obulete. Then a marble door leading off into the rest of the dungeon which wil house all 7 pay hallway monsters and a steel dragon treasure room.

We'll then be able to have clan fight drop parties without monsters getting in the way, and an intense dungeon with all the fixings. I will have to put all dungeon stair rooms to accommodate all the monsters I want except for a straight corridor south between the chapels.

Rate or hate. It is the Tsg Clan House."

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Looks really cool Axe Man.

I'm not sure what you mean with your castle wars inspired altar and fighting area. Sounds like a cool idea to make a long hall with 2 distinc bases... Hey, mine is sort of like that, maybe I could have clan warz when I make the two paths....

Anyways Axe Man, I'd love to see the dungeon when it's all doen. Perhaps you could draw up a picture of what it will look like?

tippysiggy.jpg

The majority of the answers to this question would obviously be "dungeon." I, too, will be using these additional rooms for my dungeon.

Thank you jagex \'

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Well since I have a low construction level I'll have to wait and see. But If I had a really high construction level; I would probably make a really big dungeon. :mrgreen:

farmer1gi.gif

Looks really cool Axe Man.

I'm not sure what you mean with your castle wars inspired altar and fighting area. Sounds like a cool idea to make a long hall with 2 distinc bases... Hey, mine is sort of like that, maybe I could have clan warz when I make the two paths....

Anyways Axe Man, I'd love to see the dungeon when it's all doen. Perhaps you could draw up a picture of what it will look like?

Lol as big of a con fan you are you have a hard time leveling it :-P

I have 90 banked (thank you dark beasts), and 25 mil for my demonic throne which ill make with evil stew and crystal saw (99 pray also but that don't really matter:-D).

To answer a couple questions I always get)

How do I make all the rooms (Stairs, etc) straight up and down?

Trial and error...to make the stairs up you have to build it for the bottom. Its real annoying to go in a house and see the stairs facing a certain odd way.

How do you intend to get your servant bedroom above your obbulette?

Ill build temp hallways out to it, make and furnish it. Then delete the other rooms. Jury still out if ill pimp it out or not, being that it will serve no purpose and I intend to hire the drunk default servant guy as my servant when I hit 90.

What do you mean castle wars dungeon?

Ill have 2 alters Zammy and Sara, then 2 open rooms above each for drop parties/fighting area on each side of my obbulette. This is in keeping with the castle wars setup. If you havent been at a hostile drop party you have been missing out. Noobs there for fres getting killed by 126s who dont care about fre then seeing people cry. Even more fun if you lock ppl out after they die lol. Or you can have clan fight in your dungeon without fear of being crashed....plenty of good ideas, and this idea makes it work.

What do you use to make your layout?

http://www.saam007.com/?JApp=hdesign

Found it on here though i cant find the post. Its the best lookignof the ones I seen. THen I print screen and imprt into paint. To get the pictures on each room for alters, heads and monsters I go to the construction guide in the runescape kbase and copy paste th e pictures from there. Turned out ok:-)

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

I'm going to extend the dungeon, add a normal garden and a first floor with a second quest hall and portal chamber. Here's the plan for the bottom floor, I'm trying keep the dungeon as seperate as possible from the main part of the house (my house is 75% underground):

blueprintxe8.png

Plan for ground floor, only change is the more convenient chapel location and normal garden:

blueprintgroundic4.png

New planned top floor:

topfloorblueprintmi3.png

Can't wait for the update!

adding 10 more rooms is a smart movbe for jagex... nearly everyone is planning to train to 70+ cons and wasting another 10mil on there houses...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Name: 12pure34

Construction level: 70 (soon to be 75)

--> Getting back my recently removed precious Parlour, which I simply adored. Rocking Chair <3:

-Costume room back, although not often used.. always nice to have. Unsure, but I guess I'll put it back.

Probaly an extra garden as I love having nice gardens. So that adds 3 rooms. Next up some dungeon extra. 4 Rooms big atm, which is to small. At least 2 junction + 1 combat room (balance beam I think) + 1 dungeon stairs --> upstairs to a skill room. Leaves me with 2 rooms, which are likely to be another garden or something.

I have my house for the looks and the usefull things. It is not for the biggest dungeon or something.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I'm currently 70 construction but I will be leveling to 80 soon.

My additions:

- A kitchen

- A parlour

- A dining room

- A games room

- Portal room #2

- 5 extra dungeon rooms

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

A 2nd skill hall for an abyssal demon head,

A 2nd combat room,

2 Maxed portal rooms, total cost: 26 marble,

2nd Formal maxed formal garden,

And ill remake my dungeon.

Total cost: aprox. 20-25m, including the lvls i will need to get.

currently 79 construction.

My additions:

- A kitchen

- A parlour

- A dining room

- A games room

- Portal room #2

- 4 extra dungeon rooms

Ground floor:

houselayoutqu9.png

Pretty self-explanatory, the chapel next to my entrance for fast prayer training and with the portal room below that for fast access to the double law teleports I always use my house for. The other rooms are there mainly for decoration. The extra portal room and the games room will be new additions, just like the kitchen, parlour and dining room. I will max out the dining room with marble and gold leaves.

First floor:

houselayout2ma7.png

You've probably seen more impressive first floors, but I like it this way. the study with eagle lectern and a fancy globe looks very nice.

Basement:

houselayout3oo0.png

My servant's bedroom, my workshop and my combat room are there. They match the dungeon theme imo. I really like the dungeon layout, you have to do a lot of walking before you finally get to the treasure room.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I only have 29 rooms, because if Jagex adds another room I won't have to remove one.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I destroyed my whole house earlier and am currently designing a new one... Once im finished setting up the room layout ill keep going for 90 construction. :D

Jagex should just raise the max room amount to 50 so they wont have to keep updating it all the time. Not many people would use up all 50 rooms but having it that high would be nice.

Somebody should just make a garden, a formal garden with a dungeon entrance, and then all the other rooms would be the dungeon... :twisted:

Pasty.png

darn.... this is not good... Adding 10 rooms to every house means wasting lots of money, for the rich guys it means spending between 1 and 50 mill to fill up those new rooms with nice items... Which completely cancels my high rares value future because it causes lots of deflation.... argh, whatever, be gathering cash people, if construction starts getting too much attention again money will become rarer then it is and therefore more valuable ;)