Tipit's player-made guild!

malo2

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a great idea.

Isn't world 99 edge, already sort of an official player made guild?

Maybe not official, but there are alot of TIFers there..

Yea ill just stick with edge if im ever bored or alchying

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Edgeville is generally more popular because of the glory amulet tele there. It's the closest one to a bank (except for a ring of dueling, but most don't carry them all the time. Glories, however) so when people need a bank it's where they go. Hence there's a lot of people and movement there.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Edgeville is generally more popular because of the glory amulet tele there. It's the closest one to a bank (except for a ring of dueling, but most don't carry them all the time. Glories, however) so when people need a bank it's where they go. Hence there's a lot of people and movement there.

It's also the only good place to train RCing efficently

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

I'll go for Falador East or Edgeville. Lumbridge still doesn't grab my attention. :? Canifis wouldn't work since there is no range: highly-used, important P2P skill.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yeah like the idea, lumby got pretty many feutures, but maybe the fremmy islands yaitzo and neitzot? they got a few things closest to bank (spinning wheel and range i think), only problems are it needs quests and not very close to tele...

I think the best place for a guild would be a place with a fairy ring because they are the best ways of transportation (so my vote would probaly go to edge, maybe edge and lumby as 2 guilds? edge as pking/slayer/other combat stuf/farming(cause of teles)/hunter and rc guild and lumby as others because of the skilling features)

Sounds like a great idea.

Isn't world 99 edge, already sort of an official player made guild?

yeah it is if you make it anywhere make it where loads of tipiters already gather, in other words, Edgeville

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

I don't see a point in this.. to bond everyone together at a place where there are always better places to do some specific things. Most of the features you listed there are just "once in a while to do" things. I only agree about the water source feature, others like spinning, 1 click bank and furnace.. Neitiznot is totally better if not the same. I don't need to be bonded to one tree patch which is totally useless.

PMGs won't work. I'm sticking to my old "see a tip.iter, say a hyt to him/her" practice.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I don't see a point in this.. to bond everyone together at a place where there are always better places to do some specific things. Most of the features you listed there are just "once in a while to do" things. I only agree about the water source feature, others like spinning, 1 click bank and furnace.. Neitiznot is totally better if not the same. I don't need to be bonded to one tree patch which is totally useless.

PMGs won't work. I'm sticking to my old "see a tip.iter, say a hyt to him/her" practice.

@ the last part: Or you could just reside to the pictoris fishing colony where all the 1337 mature tip.iters go :D

I hate how everyone doesn't see a purpose in the stove. Yes it's a few more squares away from the cooking source then Benedict, but in the long run you burn less food and make up for the extra time.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

I don't have much time, but the fairy town (forgot name) wouldn't be a bad place.

It's pretty so you can hang out there and it has some of the basics. Not to mention the fairy rings.

I'd say all the pro's but i have to go.

I'd finish that up for you, but I'm sure the idea wouldn't go through since you have to complete a quest to get there, and the lower levels of Tip.It probably have yet to do Lost City.

tipitsig.png

I don't have much time, but the fairy town (forgot name) wouldn't be a bad place.

It's pretty so you can hang out there and it has some of the basics. Not to mention the fairy rings.

I'd finish that up for you, but I'm sure the idea wouldn't go through since you have to complete a quest to get there, and the lower levels of Tip.It probably have yet to do Lost City.

It's not that hard, some of my lvl 60 rl friends who don't know much english finished the quest easly. Also i understand skillers can do it too.

It's not that hard, some of my lvl 60 rl friends who don't know much english finished the quest easly. Also i understand skillers can do it too.

There's a lot of stat requirements. Last time I checked I was behind on 3-4 skills. Quests can be hard via Combat Wise or Hard via you need a lot of skills. Or a combination of both.

I'd do the Fairytale quests (ones you're talking of I think) but I dont have the stats

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

im sticking with 99 edge, this ideas too basic.

Its like he reached in my mouth and pulled the words out.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I'll come sometime. Though I do love my 99 Edgey!!! If I'm able to be a higher status member on this PMG Runeh then I'll gladly go there more often :)

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Edgevill is soo much easier, I mean, its the top teleport on the glory ammy, what else do you need :lol:

Anyway, Edge has a range, it has a few areas for firemaking in straight lines, it has the wilderness, which provides hours of entertainment, whether your pking or watching.

You can fletch, and sell your yew longs to pures alching, You can sell pots to pkers for herblore. Edge is just a hub of different things poured into one. When people get barrows drops, they go there to show it to their friends, when people get a level that is an accomplishment, they usually get it at edgevill if possible. Edge is the closest spot to the wilderness with a bank (aside from mage bank, which is IN the wilderness) so it is usefull for people who kill green dragons, do wilderness clues, rune craft via the abbys, and of course PK.

Im sure there is more, but that was the major stuff.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

yeah im pretty sure its already been said a few times, but edge is just the unofficial tip.it hanging out place.

at peak times i usually ahve at least 5 green dots on my minimap and, well i just <3: my edgey <3:

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

I shouldn't think there is one place for everyones needs.

so why not stretch the guild into two locations?

Our goal is to unite tip.it in one location as a whole. This might have to be done to fancy EVERYONES needs

Why don't we just hold polls and see what a majority of tipiters usually do. That way the location will be more tailored to their needs.

Yeah like the idea, lumby got pretty many feutures, but maybe the fremmy islands yaitzo and neitzot? they got a few things closest to bank (spinning wheel and range i think), only problems are it needs quests and not very close to tele...

I think the best place for a guild would be a place with a fairy ring

I would agree, neitzot does have some good features, but we have to be realistic in placing the guild in a spot where most people can go p2p/f2p pure/non-pure. When making a guild spot, attention should be placed for making it as broadly accessable as possible; otherwise, you'll have a nice fancy guild with 4 other people in it total. This is why lumby (with its handy home port) is the clear winner.

curmudgeony.png