New Members Ad (PIC ADDED)

splatmster24

so i got on the runescape main menu and just as i was about to click on existing user i saw this ad pop saying something like "Why you should be a member." intrigued i actually watched it. All it was was a bunch of members beasts like pyrefiends and jad walk by this random dude. Ah, behold the powers of flash animation. anyone else recognize the monsters or even actually see it?

these are a few little snips. the members benifits part shows up at the beggining, and the guy in the house shows up after.

runescapead.jpg

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it too. A flying impling, Pyrefiends, and Jad are all I remember. :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

oh yea i saw that it was weird. why do runescape even make ads? :?

to get more money.

but then again they lose the money they could have sold that ad space for, so i guess they think this will get more mems. :-k

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

to inform people about the rules and attract new paying customers of course.

i saw it too, i find those ads pretty amusing and always stop to watch them(unless i've seen it before)

soldersig.jpg

I never saw it -.- I would like to I'm curious

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Ah behold the power of Jagex abusing flash animation :roll:

you clearly do not know what abusing means, i knew what every one of those was the first time they walked by, except for the pyrefiend. at the end they all walked into the members gate as if it were like the 1 near taverly, and then i relized it was a pyrfiend.

Abuse

Definition

Abuse is defined as any thing that is harmful, injurious, or offensive. Abuse also includes excessive and wrongful misuse of anything. There are several major types of abuse: physical and sexual abuse of a child or an adult, substance abuse, elderly abuse, and emotional abuse.

not really, its actually a better ad than any other ive ever seen on thier website, i actually wanted to watch it.

to inform people about the rules and attract new paying customers of course.

i saw it too, i find those ads pretty amusing and always stop to watch them(unless i've seen it before)

+1 i love the ads :P

Let your yellow mellow.

So I'm the only cynic who thinks they couldn't sell all their advertising space this month then? :P

rofl, that is a good point.

They should put thats theres less autoers in members worlds, that will make people want to go members. :D

if i wasnt already a mem, that would sell me. i cant stand being on free worlds anymore.

They should put thats theres less autoers in members worlds, that will make people want to go members. :D

if they tell that i'm in members, i hope they think twice ::'

because i are in them fridges eating their f00dz!

I posted here.

ftw.

if they tell that i'm in members, i hope they think twice ::'

because i are in them fridges eating their f00dz!

ummmmmm......what??????????

I love how in all the adds when someone gets busted for breaking a rule (the rule adverts at the top) by the Jagex mod it's like peanuts, you never get to see his face. Except in peanuts the adults only said "Blah, blah, blah, blah" :P

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

:lol:

I'm not laughing at your comment, I'm laughing at your stupidity. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg