If you could kill any NPC...

The Real ET

:D Wise old man, because first of all, hes rich, and id love to have his stuff. Also, hes a bank robber, and if i killed him, the bank would probably give me like, a reward or something. And, ive always wondered why they have all that stuff about him (security footage, people talkin about him, etc.), but you cant do anything about it. I wish it was a quest, as far as i know, it isnt already....

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy on tutorial island who teaches magic, without him, the newbs would be stranded, never to be teled to the mainland :twisted: .

Wow. That's mean. =P A lot of new players develop into fine young runescapers... though the majority don't...

I love how I randomly saw this thread pop back up after a week of nothing. =P

Cowards can't block Warriors.

I would kill Lord Daquierus(spelling?) (hes leader of the black knights) and take his armor. =P~ :thumbsup: :XD: (hes in the dungeon under taverly)

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Damien. :evil:

There is no NPC named Damien. :-k

Damien is the demon sergeant in the drill demon random event. Quite irritating sometimes.

I'd like to kill the wise old man. He's too rich for his own good. Share the phat plz. :twisted:

dontfearthereaper2.png

sandwhich lady of course

sfhgjfyjruytkubb2.jpg
if you said "runescape" at my school, seeing that 90% of the population there are rednecks, they'd be like "whats that", me: "a computer game online", "eh!? oh one of those thinga-ma-gigers mrs clark got on her desk? a compooter?

Tzok-Jad! oh wait, i allready did! :thumbsup: in that case, id kill duradel and steal his 99 slayer cape 8-)

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Obviously party pete, wise old man, fair queen, and king narinode. Lets see... thats 2 yellows, a red, and blue. Then switch servers and do it again :) Then Id kill my demon servant and take his red mask :lol:

limdog.png

that's weird. when i played runescape 5 months after rs2 came out, hans wasn't in lumbridge at all. i thought he was added with the tutors.

Hans was around back since rsc.. :roll:

Id love to kill him, I challenged him back in RSC and he beat me! (I was new to the game, I'd only been playing for like 6 minutes)

I want a rematch with him! :twisted:

Pasty.png

Obviously party pete, wise old man, fair queen, and king narinode. Lets see... thats 2 yellows, a red, and blue. Then switch servers and do it again :) Then Id kill my demon servant and take his red mask :lol:

Exactly! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :twisted:

Noob is not a level, it is an attitude

MSSW3-Banner.gif

Support your favorite runescape site! (it better be tip.it :twisted:)