your favorite kind of sport?

jokemaster

Favourite to Play its Tennis.

Favourite to watch its definitely Rugby League, though I also love to watch Ice Hockey (NHL league) on Cable tv over here in Aus.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dodgeball is an actual sport? I thought they just made it like that for the movie (which sucked).

Anyway, football! No questions about it. I don't enjoy watching any sports really. I don't mind watching the occasional bit of tennis or golf with my dad, but that's as far as it goes. I'm a relatively good defender in soccer considering I play once a month at most. I'm not very good at tennis, but a bit of it every once in a while never goes amiss.

I don't really play sports very often, so it's kind of bizarre that I'm not fat.. Give it time though. ;)

Cool.

Badminton has always been my favourite sport to play.

Watching it on television is rather boring though. I much prefer to watch tennis and football.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

Cycling.

I'm not a fan of competitive sports. I believe in staying in shape and getting lots of exercise but I'm not a fan of doing it competitively. I find a lot of the major athletes doing competitive sports go to grate extremes that are very unhealthy (starving to make weight in wrestling, overwork you're body in workouts, take steroids, etc...)

I enjoy Cycling in charities and for fun (road biking not casual biking) and working out at the gym (weights and cardio).

Parkour
<3: . and rugby, just cause its awesome, and almost noone in the us plays it.

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?

Couch sitting.. what that's not a sport?

Never have been a big sports person, more interested in dancing, drama, public speaking etc

Spose I don't mind watching gymnastics and my team on AFL footy.

Playing? I don't mind a bit of indoor cricket and swimming but that's about it really.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

baseball

boston (red sox) ownzz \'

Jon lester best pitcher

Jon Lester? LOL. He's going to be good but he's not even close to being the best pitcher on his team.

baseball

boston (red sox) ownzz \'

Jon lester best pitcher

Jon Lester? LOL. He's going to be good but he's not even close to being the best pitcher on his team.

DiD you saw the game yesterday (boston against :idea: indianas :?: )

he's f*cking good ...,he's sooo fast :shock:

00000000000000000000000ub8.jpg