The Simpsons Movie

tomdavies90

Yes that's right, in one weeks time (in the UK at least) the Simpons Movie will be unleashed, the movie we've waited 15 (?) years to see. So I thought I'd make this to discuss it, from the trailers so far it looks like it'll be a great movie, I reckon it could make a LOT of money, think about it, its a PG so almost everyone can see it, it's probably the most popular cartoon series ever, why wouldn't it reap in the cash.

Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig, does whatever a Spider-Pig does.

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jokes look good. Apparently the plot isn't that great but I'm sure the laughs we get will be good enough :D Will see the film in next 2 weeks or so.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

I'm looking forward to it. If its as funny as the promotional stunts they have been pulling it will be great.

Yeah, they're hilarious. Like the "Kwik-E-Marts" that sell "3 slurpies [don't know the exact name of the drinks] for the price of 3." I cracked when I read that. :P

I'm looking forward to it. If its as funny as the promotional stunts they have been pulling it will be great.

Yeah, they're hilarious. Like the "Kwik-E-Marts" that sell "3 slurpies [don't know the exact name of the drinks] for the price of 3." I cracked when I read that. :P

Kwik-E-Mart tacos? :P

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

Kwik-E-Mart tacos? :P

Oh. :P

Couldn't remember which item they using for that "3 for the price of 3" deal. :oops: :P

Comes out on thursday in Australia, Brisbane :) ill probably see it on the weekend with friends

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

It looks pretty bad, I have to say. The jokes look just as bad as those in the recent episodes, which are becoming almost painful to watch, because it seems to be written by people who aren't smart or clever, and therefore it hurts to see what the show has become.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

I recon it'll be hilarious in the cinema... you know how infectious laughter can be. Even if it's not side-splitting funny, you'll laugh anyway simlpy because everyone else does.

I can't wait, but i might wait a few weeks before I go and see it coz I recon it's gonna be too busy. Transformers, Simpson and Harry Potter all showing at the one time... gonna be bedlam lol

Harrington.gif

Jokes look good. Apparently the plot isn't that great but I'm sure the laughs we get will be good enough :D Will see the film in next 2 weeks or so.

:shame: It's the simpsons. We don't need a plot.

i think it comes out where i live tommorow but the commercials kind of disappointed me.... the first impression for me based on the trailers is that it's a lil too random instead of the humor that started the simpsons craze, but i love the simpson show.. i just don't think that it will turn out as great as i would have wanted it... :mrgreen:

karilnk3.jpgrsdeadst71kh8.th.png[/url]