Hardest Skill

Pkbrendon

I have been playing runescape for about 1 1/2 years with 2 account and I

have been wondering what the hardest skill to get up is.

I would say farming or slayer would be the hardest skill, but what do you think?

pkbrendon.png

KsaFood-ShopWorker.png

It is always going to revolve around these 5 skills: mining, rc, slayer, farming, agility.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

You think farming is hard? All you do is run around planting seeds once a day. It's slow, but not hard.

I'd say rcing or slayer are the hardest skills.

Sorry, I haven't been a member, but on the other hand, some people dont have the patience to wait forever, so the just forget about it.

So then they have a heck of a time getting it up.

pkbrendon.png

KsaFood-ShopWorker.png

From 1 to 91 - Runecrafting,because from 91 to 99 the person just not care how hard the skill is and how many xp they are getting because they know they will get alot of money from it and skilling while getting 1M+ an hour is easy.

From 85 to 99 - Mining because once you get 85 mining there is no real goal at all until 99,all Mining level from 86 to 98 are pretty much worthless.

Slayer is like getting 99 HP purely from 40M+ Ranging XP,sure its very hard and all but that person just really like ranging...ppl getting 99 Slayer just really like combat and Slayer kind of come with it.

Stephleref.png

rc, farming is slow, slayer is another way of training so its not hard agility...boring rc is the winner for me and i got 68 :lol:

runecraft for me too.youd go insane the amount of anyss crafting youd do lol.

slayer just depends on what task you get.you could get 100s of dagganoths task with cannon or get 100's of desert lizards -.-.

farming isnt so slow if you use magics everyday with a calquat tree and palms in every fruit tree patch and a few dwarf weeds.it just drains every single bit of gp you have thats all :P

tifsdac6mc.gif

Slayer #-o

That skill gives me a bigger headache than mining. Why? Because I get task after task that I have to burthope. I've tried the edge master, the Zaranis master, and even the Shilo master and they all seem fond of giving me rubbish tasks.

Mining is mind numbingly boring, but at least it's somewhat steady xp.

Farming is most definitely one of the easiest. You plant and walk away. I think herblore is pretty hard unless you have a decent farming level or a lot of money.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Farming is most definitely one of the easiest. You plant and walk away. I think herblore is pretty hard unless you have a decent farming level or a lot of money.

That's exactly what makes it hard, hard to level up. You can train it all at one time such as say fletching.

As much as it pains me to say it...

The search button.... *gasp*... is.... your *huff huff*........ friend. Use.... it, damnit. *gasp...*

*throws up in disgust*

*gathers self*

There's an exact copy of this thread on the frikking next page, and probably every page thereafter. Think of some new material people, please.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'd have to say... learning to cope with the n00bies...

But I've been F2P all my life, and after while (November 2005) I somehow got used to all the misspellings and terrible grammar.

Lol, on the other hand, I think mining is probably the hardest because of the competition.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif