Are YOU letting runescape control YOU?

gdawg1512

:( Lately i've been playing wayyyy to much.... i've prioritized wrong and put runescape ahead of everything (friends, family, studies). Well I've determined to change. :notalk:

Anyone else having similar problems? :roll:

i used to, but ever since i got banned I've been fine, I'm actually glad because i was wasting so much time to like level and not have any fun. just went on my skill pure, my only unbanned account and met a nice skiller. Kind of makes me miss rs. Not much though

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

I did for a while, but lately i barely even get an hours play a day.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

sadly yeah. i've been trying to get a lot of playing done before summer is over because i wont be able to play hardly at all after summer ends

Ralvn.png

I started playing runescape 3 years ago

Than i started guild wars and did 1 year,and now i came back to runescape

From what I have noticed,runescape is very addictive game because you can always sacrifice your time on training skills and becoming better in your skills what opens you new options in game,but basicly there is about same "amount of fun"(if i can say so) in game invented for all lvls starting from lowest to highest

When I stated i was basicly addict because i felt complex...i was really a newb

Than when i played it constantly for some time i stoped beeing that addictive,and I could personally play less,i had more self controll

Than after i went guild wars,i realised it was somthing diffrent,but it was same,in first few days/months i played more,than a bit less maybe

However now im back to runescape,I felt eveything was ruined because i missed alot of news,but than i started tracking forums and news archive and i read most of it,i put all my questions on forums,and somehow i started remembering all the stuff i used to know before

Now its been 3 weeks since im back,and I can tell there is still stuff I cant clearly remember

When i got back i played with a large breaks...only 5 hours a day of runescape or somthing like that (that was not normal since i play 8 a day at least lol)

Now its summer holiday and i do this kind of torture to myself because I know that next school year is one that matters the most (for my school) and maybe i wont be able to play it ever in my life as much as I can in next couple of days,lets say 3 weeks

I still think that im wrong about this. I just lack of self controll,2 weeks ago i could sleep 6 hours,do sports 4 hours and play runescape for time i have left, but as days have passes I totally lost self control...thats just how i work...holiday is near end and i really want to use it for sutch game

Maybe im stupid

Edit: Personally i regreet because runescape is the last thing on internet worth my time

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif

I didn't put it in front of anything, but i didn't really have much to do anyways. I just quit so I had to force myself to fill the time with more productive things. So I guess in a way in controlled my life but not completely.

With rl friends on holiday, i aint got much else to do but i work most nights and try to keep myself active. I did go through a phase of staying up late to complete goals i had set myself which had a knock-on effect with my schoolwork, got that sorted out and i can control my playing now.

And if im being honest,with not staying up late/playing for hours on end, i seem to acheive my goals more efficiently... :-k

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Not anymore. Just take a week vacation from Runescape away from a computer. Trust me when you get back. You'll find it much more boring.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Seems like another thread of "how social are you" :roll:

Anyway, school controls my life, not rs. 11 hours of school daily on weekdays.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I admit, th first month I played RS I was totally hooked on it.

Fortunately, I became aware before it was too late and I am no longer addicted to it.

I only play a couple of hours a day on the weekends during tht school year, and I play it during the summer whenever I have some downtime to kill.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Not anymore. Just take a week vacation from Runescape away from a computer. Trust me when you get back. You'll find it much more boring.

This guy knows what he is talking about. I have not played in a while and I just can't bear even thinking about it, Runescape seems like the most boring game in the world to me now. However I am sure that soon I will be sucked back into it #-o

cheesebap7dz.jpg

506953538win2.JPG

^Poker Tournament^

This guy knows what he is talking about. I have not played in a while and I just can't bear even thinking about it, Runescape seems like the most boring game in the world to me now. However I am sure that soon I will be sucked back into it #-o

Yeah don't log on for more then like an hour at once. I almost got sucked back into it.

I went on vacation in april for a week. When I came back runescape was just really boring to me.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Good idea if you don't have the willpower to stop playing, get your friend to change your password and not tell you. Once you don't feel like playing any more, get it back off them. Problem solved :thumbsup:

Anyway, I havn't played in ages. I'll go on because of boredom like once every 2 weeks, walk around varrock, get bored and log out :lol:

I do, unfortunately.

When I became a member, I agreed to only be able to go on whenever I get up-9 AM EST, and 8:9 PM, then 9:30-10:30 PM.

I think about RS all the time I guess. I just have nothing else to do, except read Harry Potter (the new book.) That's gotten my mine off of RS lately.

Jmclark911.png

Jmclark911.png

Heh, lately I've been playing waayyy too much. During the school year, I would only play like 3 hours a day at the most because I was so busy. But now, I'm stuck at home with my friends all on vacation and my parents at work all the time. So it's pretty much the only thing for me to do now.

But I still work out and get out and do stuff every day, so its not too bad, yet. :lol:

dragonffletchcape,Reesesrgood.gif

Reesesrgood.gif