A Un-Fair Fight?......You Decide.

Well it all started when Militos Deci And Tal Shiar had a steel war. It was fun. D Plant was piled and died. He came back. Which was against the rules. Finaly the war was over and we were all supposed to get to lvl 20 wild and then home tele. Well this is where it all happens. I try to tele with everyone else. D plant attacks me. I thought it was just a accident. I try again. He does the same thing. Now im getting mad as just about everyone else is gone. Finaly as the last person teles he attacks me. I engage in a fight. I ran to lvl 15 where he could not attack me. I start to tele when he says "u start i will own u"..."ill hav u 4 breakfast". That really ticks me off so i then run to lvl 16 and fight him again. i call him a disgrace. He says "lyk ur clan" after that instead of running i fought him to the death. I only had 5 lobs and maybe 1 str pot. I died. It was over. Then today i get a PM from nighthawk. Saying D plant wants to a more formal fight. I say ok. I add him. It was first a Dm. But after I remember hes 15+ combat lvls ABOVE ME. I tel him i just wanna fight. He tells me I run my mouth..And flames me. We get to like 16 wild and we fight. after getting down to 15 hp i walk away. he flames me saying im a noob. "put your armor where your mouth is" he said something like that.

I try to explain to him that hes 15+ cb lvls higher then me. and with almost 90 range. He says i challenged him.He also said that i edited my vid. But if you are smarter then a 8 year olod you would know that its not fake. Its all one movie. The part where he attacks me is one long scene NO CUTS. Basicly im trying to say is this is not a fair fight what so ever. although I never run from a FAIR fight..He insists that its perfectly fair and i should not run my mouth.

Im not sure if this goes in rants or here. But i posted so everone knows what really happened. And IM SURE he was like "lolo mdat noob ran frm a dmlol u noob i owd him" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9p7QhBNYKQ

Thats the vid. When the video turns black and white thats where it happens. he says i edited that so you dont the the part where he teles and i attack him. anyone vouch for me thats the whole wasnt edited.

hotchickqp0.png

nadrunecraftingarmywz0.png

Dude, he was a total jerk. Don't listen to him, he just wanted to kill you because he felt good about killing lower lvls...

On a very unrelated subject, I'm 225k from 89 fishing! :D

Ty..i thought i was the only one to thinks he is89 fishing eh? GL

hotchickqp0.png

nadrunecraftingarmywz0.png

Dude, he was a total jerk. Don't listen to him, he just wanted to kill you because he felt good about killing lower lvls...

On a very unrelated subject, I'm 225k from 89 fishing! :D

Ty..i thought i was the only one to thinks he is89 fishing eh? GL

431k from 89 fishing 8-)

On topic... Sad, that 'tard had to be like that

Old school

It was a steel war... And its Runescape... I dont see why people get so worked up over a game.

Oh, and Dangelo, you were never my best mate. Believe it or not, some people have mates outside Runescape. ::'

It was a steel war... And its Runescape... I dont see why people get so worked up over a game.

Oh, and Dangelo, you were never my best mate. Believe it or not, some people have mates outside Runescape. ::'

Never said you where my best mate. You wrote that so i sigged it. Scamming and e-friend is still sad.

I'm sorry - you have obviously edited that video.

How do I know?

It skips from lvl 44 wildy to you walking down at lvl 29 so you have done some editing there.

Now - Why ever would you delete footage of 15 levels of wilderness?

Also - http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tsa3ot7.png

In that picture (taken by in lvl 23 wildy) you can see people saying things (including you saying "we won") which is not featured in the video.

Now, on the subject of D Plant - Seeing as you edited some parts out of your video (I assume it was to get rid of more...incriminating parts) I believe he would have had valid reasons to attack you and challenge you to a dm.

Now, the fact of Plants combat level being your reason to run was not, in my opinion, a valid reason. You were aware of his combat level beforehand so you knew what you were getting youself into.

Thats all I have to say about this.

Proud Member of the Tal Shiar Alliance

MonsterSig1.jpg

ok some of you people need to get the other side of the story before you start calling him a tard and stuff, this isn't really a public matter and i think its kinda rude that your telling everyone cause you cant prove it wasnt fair yourself, as for the 15+ combat lvls, you agreed to fight him then you ran when you knew you were losing he had bragging rights..

ToiletCSig.jpg

You say an 8 year old could tell it was no edited.

Is this an 8 year old with down syndrome?

Because as Spatulus said, it jumps around a lot, and the part where you attacked plant during the cease fire is conveniently missing...

As for everyone posting "ya hes a tard lololol"

Can you really judge someone like that just after hearing 1 biased side of events? I thought tip.it was where smart, reasonable RuneScapers lived?

snowsigyy7.png

Agreed with my fellow clansmen.

For people who wanted to know the whole story of why D Plant challenged hotchick to a DM should read this thread first before making a judgement call on a 1-sides story...

Ofcourse I would expect you to leave the parts where you provoked this challenge out of this...

All I can say is: It's a good thing that all of my clan can get along great with the rest of your clan...

Tal Shiar's point of view has been represented, and backed up with proof. We will say no more...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Dude, I was on your side. Until I saw the vid. I now know your word means nothing, because you said the vid was full. BUT YOU EDITED IT. We're not dumb.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Despite the fact i'm in astro dude's clan, i have to say this is 100% biased, and one sided story.

Plant was attacked by astor during a ceasefire when crashers came, and didn't stop until a while after people were saying off! wars off! chick get off!

and that part was cut from the vid. I was there so, i know what happened.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain