The daily MSN chat

Lionheart_0

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

emmaconvo.jpg

Identity theft is an increasing problem.

Grrr lol, you lot confused the hell outta me.

Ahh, but you have to admit, it was fun and funny.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

:? I am having troubles getting on again.

Plus, why must everything be intellectual?

Edit: damnit, fixed again.

It doesn't have to be intellectual, it just doesn't have to be idiotic and disgusting[/i]

I have to agree with this, the two chats I've been in so far weren't very appropriate, its not making this enjoyable at all, and it seemed I wasn't the only one who thought that during them.

Same here. Nobody was really talking about anything. The whole room was making dumb jabs as if it was the first time they discovered sexual innuendo. Everyone was acting like every double meaning that came up was the funniest thing ever produced within a chatroom.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Everyone, just so you know, were having a lot of regulars latley so if you want to be in the chat you'll have to tell us, were not just going to invite you automaticley. That leads to problems.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I ended up blocking like, every one of you.

Seriously, you guys are annoying as hell for two reasons - You don't ASK people if they want to be added, you just do it. And secondly, when someone leaves, you RE-ADD THEM LIKE 40 TIMES. Get a clue much? Seriously, I was busy like every time you morons kept adding me and it was seriously pissing me off, so...Welcome to block-list, just because you have no courtesy. I should've known when you guys were doing it to Goddess and I told you to stop the first night.

Edit: And I don't know who "[email protected]" is, but whoever you are, quit messaging me with your links and asking me if I want this-and-that file of yours. I don't know if you're attempting to keylog me or what you're doing, but I don't want the [cabbage] anyways, and I wouldn't click on it even if it wasn't a keylogger.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Seriously, you guys are annoying as hell for two reasons - You don't ASK people if they want to be added, you just do it. And secondly, when someone leaves, you RE-ADD THEM LIKE 40 TIMES. Get a clue much? Seriously, I was busy like every time you morons kept adding me and it was seriously pissing me off, so...Welcome to block-list, just because you have no courtesy. I should've known when you guys were doing it to Goddess and I told you to stop the first night.

Edit: And I don't know who "[email protected]" is, but whoever you are, quit messaging me with your links and asking me if I want this-and-that file of yours. I don't know if you're attempting to keylog me or what you're doing, but I don't want the [cabbage] anyways, and I wouldn't click on it even if it wasn't a keylogger.

:? It's not all of us tigra. WE get pretty pissed when people do those things. Its just its really hard to figure out who is doing it, so we cant exactly ban them like we have done others. Sorry for the inconvinence.

Oh and that email is no one ive seen. So im pretty sure it's just a random person who got your email.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

:? It's not all of us tigra. WE get pretty pissed when people do those things. Its just its really hard to figure out who is doing it, so we cant exactly ban them like we have done others. Sorry for the inconvinence.

Oh and that email is no one ive seen. So im pretty sure it's just a random person who got your email.

No, I've seen the name in the convo once. Whoever it is can find themselves on my block list, if they're lookin'. :P

You know someone is shady when they never say anything to you, ever, and then all of a sudden you get this:

Him: Hey, want to listen to my favourite Hungarian song? (WTF?!)

Me: Why would I?

Him: Because you care about the rest of the world.

Me: Not especially.

Him: Ok.

Then get...

Him: This thread is huge! (Insert shady zybez link...Who the [bleep] uses zybez? Didn't the guy who ran it, like...Die in a fire, or something?)

Me: Why would I care?

Him: Because you care about things.

Me: No I don't.

Him: Whatever.

[bleep] that queer. He's acting like a script kiddie, and - call me suspicious or paranoid - but I'm not trusting anyone who even acts like that and plays RuneScape. Who the [bleep] do these people think they're dealing with, toddlers? We were onto this BS *years* ago and they're still trying it?

Even so, it isn't like I've played RuneScape in FOUR YEARS or anything...Good luck taking all my, uhhh...MSN convo's? Losers.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!