Andufus - 6 months later, training slayer!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, the hilt is going to be my major goal for 2008. And my goal for January is 70 ranged and a Karils top. I tried to solo zammy boss and got completly destroyed by the mage body gaurd. I was wearing red d hide. >.<

First post updated, adding a second banner later.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

^ Lulz. :lol:

I've got about 6 level ups today, and I'm proud of it. :) I'm going to do a MASSIVE update later tonight, after a few more things take place. There is a lot of explinations and reasons needed to be written, pictures to be uploaded, and loads of other stuff to do. Anyway, I'll just say not everyone will be pleased, but quite a few will.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

*Finishes eating waffles* Oh.. Im on your blog, well.. Umm.. I finished the sig Andu. I pmed it to you. Good luck on those updates!!!! <3:

Ooh Syrup in a Barrel..

*Chugs*

.. And i manage to stay skinny? :shock: :shock:

Shots-Sig.jpg

^ Thank you so much for the signature shot, its absoloutly amazing!!

Well, recently a lot of events have happened in RS leading to this conclusion. Over the last few days, a bad accident happened to my best RS friend KrisÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s family, and he is being forced by said accident to quit RS. This is very bad news for me, because we got on extremely well, we where practically the same personÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ with slightly different goals and music tastes. I mean his music tastes sucked to be honest. (Kidding Kris, I love ya really). Before he officially quit however, he met with me in RS, and gave me a gift, and a final request. He asked me to get the goal he could not fulfil. I happen to know that if he had been given the time he would of achieved it with ease. He gave to me a large amount of maple logs, and asked me to get 90 fire making with them. I promised him there and then I would not only get 90 fire making, I would get 99. As soon as possible. Before I carry on the story, here are two pictures from when I was talking to him.

Kris.jpg

GoodByeKris.jpg

The one thing I am reconsidering in those statements, is selling my god sword blade. I love that thing. Admittedly, it would get me the cash I need to buy the rest of the logs I need for 99 fm, but I just canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t bring myself to do it. I got so excited about making it and stuff, I just canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t sell it. Sophia has already donated 8k willows, with the promise of 1k yews soon to come. Sammy donated 1k maples, and a guy called thewizard gave me 2,008 willow logs. I took pictures of all these trades as you can see in this hide option here.

[hide]

Picture of Sophia1900ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s donation of willow logs needs to be retaken as due to some fault of my computer, the picture did not save properly. Soph, can we do that asap please?

Kris-1.jpg

Srgm.jpg

Thewizard.jpg

Kris has brought out an undying passion for firemaking in me, I love every second of training it, and am working at a good pace. Today, I got six levels. Although that is not spectacular, I am very pleased with that. I want 75 by the end of the holidays, and I think that is a very achievable goal for me. Because it is Kris, this goal comes before all others. When I run out of logs, I will fish for the cash to buy the others logs and every single log donation will be accepted gratefully. DonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get me wrong, I am in no way shape or form asking for donations here, but I am saying that if you want to donate to me, please make it logs. :P :)

Here are my level up pics, from today. I have made a special folder for firemaking level up pics on my computer. Unfortunately, I missed the picture for 58. :(

55.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

Picture for 58 missing.

59.jpg

60.jpg

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Yea...I'm such a great teacher <3:

grats on the levels...I'm going to have to work a bit harder on fm now :shock:

Good luck andu. Im really sad about Kris leaving but with the 3 gifts he gave me i may set a slayer goal like kris always loved, after my questy cape. Good luck mate and i might have some stuff to donate as well. I gave afew willows to kris awhile back for fletching :P

Good luck mate. A very worthwhile goal with a very worthwhile cause.

<3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

63 firemaking! Will upload the picture later. Due to Sophia's advice, I am going through my willows first. And I can see why she said that. They are very slow exp compared to maples, and if they are this bad at level 62, I can't imagine how bad it must be to be doing them at 90+. *Shudder shudder shudder*. Anyway, on with replies to posts!

Good luck andu. Im really sad about Kris leaving but with the 3 gifts he gave me i may set a slayer goal like kris always loved, after my questy cape. Good luck mate and i might have some stuff to donate as well. I gave afew willows to kris awhile back for fletching :P

Good luck mate. A very worthwhile goal with a very worthwhile cause.

<3:

Slayer goal you say? I wish you all the best of luck with that. In fact, I'll provide the fish! \' Anyway, I'll see you online sid.

Gd luck Andu and remember if you want any more logs that you can't afford I'll be happy to cut them for you <3: I probably won't miss Kris as much as you will but I still think hes a great man and an even greater friend :(

Kris r a legend. Hopefully, he'll read that comment. He did say he'd be keeping up with this goal, and I truly hope he does. Anyway, I'm pretty much set for logs up till level 96 now, seeing as a guy called Icannrange gave me a donation of 25k maples out of the blue yesterday. I'll put the pic up later when I am on the computer the picture was taken from.

Come on Andu- We <3: Andu

Carn mate, get the fm, get that sword and get that fishing before I do :XD:

Thanks for the support Bee Pee. <3: I'm gonna get 99 firemaking, and I'll probably get the logs I can't afford through fishing. Then I will go back to monster hunting, and fishing for the cash for the hilt. Then if I haven't got it already, I'll get 99 fishing! I'm not sure what comes after that, but that is the plan so far.

Yea...I'm such a great teacher <3:

grats on the levels...I'm going to have to work a bit harder on fm now :shock:

Nom nom nom. Sorry what, I was too busy eating my dinner to read that properly.

Nah I am kidding, I am very grateful for your help. <3:

Gl my little buddy, glad u will accept those 500 mage logs after all, Keep burning andu, This is a truly HAWT goal! <3:<3:

Grats on 73 Pages! <3:

Such... A bad... Pun. *facepalm*

Its only a few days till you'll be playing again shot! It should be the day after tommorow if I am right? I'll see you on msn anyhow.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg