We were right! Black space in the wilderness was correct!

Silver_Corner

that sounds cool but wilderness

yipe

Accoring to the dwarf book the area is not accessable to the wilderness, but the wilderness might be expanded a bit when this area is filled in.

Just how much is going to be wilderness and non is unable to be told until the update this month.

And regards to a few posts up.

1) We dont know how long the ice has been thawing.

2) We dont know how deep the dwarf went into the cave (Edges thaw before the center :) )

3) We dont know how long ago the dwarven book was written.

dawnsigblue-3.png

I'm glad I kept that journal! :wink:

That's acually the first thing I thought of when that update hit. "Hey wait! This is the update that we where speculating about in that one thread!"

lol

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

The new quest will most likely be MEP3. Why? They leaked that part 3 is coming out soon, and I 'think' it makes sense. Isn't Lathas trying to summon zaros? Or was it zamorak, I forget. Anyways, both were in the God Wars, so it makes sense. Also, stock up on drag bones, the prayer will require lvl 83, and it looks good (multi-protect from, but only works 3/4 of the time)

panicpantsim9.jpg

The new quest will most likely be MEP3. Why? They leaked that part 3 is coming out soon, and I 'think' it makes sense. Isn't Lathas trying to summon zaros? Or was it zamorak, I forget. Anyways, both were in the God Wars, so it makes sense. Also, stock up on drag bones, the prayer will require lvl 83, and it looks good (multi-protect from, but only works 3/4 of the time)

Good thing I'm 94 prayer... and where's all this information from anyways? I'd really like to know, being a major Mourning's Ends / Elf fan.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Very nice call. I hope its not in the wildy, though. Remember the chaos elemental?

Well then, it'll be the same way the chaos elemental is now:

Wait a few weeks, and treasure-hunter pkers will go away. At least I hope.

But I do have a feeling that the dungeon itself will not be wilderness. Pking in there, with the monsters as well, would make the dungeon seemingly impossible, I'd think.

Good, maybe the prices will remain high and we will have something worthy to save for!

great work guys =D>

i knw that tipit get things wright time to time but this was increedible lol.we worked this update out down to the 3rd degree.

I think so too, its pretty amazing that someone finding a book could accumulate all this knowledge on something that doesn't even exist yet. \'

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

No they didn't leak that little 83 prayer fake was a prank.

No they didn't leak that little 83 prayer fake was a prank.

its a nice way to make bone prices go up though ey?

addymdefault,Joshthegod.gif

Controversy and Chaos!!!

from reading the dwarfs book you will learn you cant acsess the dungen from the wilderness.

That is, he was a dwarf and could not scale the cliffs. We are taller and more agile, and maybe a new shortcut could be unlocked. :pray:

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

from reading the dwarfs book you will learn you cant acsess the dungen from the wilderness.

maybe the other direction (dungeon ->wildy) will be available

donnu how usefull will that be but i never say no to new shortcut