We were right! Black space in the wilderness was correct!

Silver_Corner

This is a continuation discussion of this thread, which was locked due to hijackers posting things in our thead:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=681253&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

August's game updates will be complete with perhaps the most intense update of the year as we take a peek into the past... and into the God Wars Dungeon. For many centuries, legions of unique creatures lay frozen in time, locked in a battle that began back in the Third Age of RuneScape. Recent tectonic movement in the Wilderness has caused hot springs to surface in the dungeon, thawing the occupants, with potentially devastating effects. Inside their icy tomb, relics from the most destructive period of history have defrosted and resumed their grisly battle... Incredible loot, ancient boss-monsters, extinct species and one of the most graphically intensive updates of the year will leave you begging for a nice simple goblin* to kill. DonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t worry! There are even some of them in there, with the rest of the Bandos army. Yes, we said army. Oh, and Armadyl, too. Remember him? You soon will when one of his avian troops swoops down and disembowels you. Believe us

All I can say is we were right! The black space in the wilderness is getting unlocked!

I cant wait to see this new area, im so excited :D

dawnsigblue-3.png

Can I be a "non-pker" noob and ask where this black space is exactly? :-k

North of the Ice Pass, west of the members wild agility course.

And to clairfy, under our research, we believe this area isnt actually "part" of the wilderness. Simply next to it, but its impossibe to say as of yet.

dawnsigblue-3.png

I think we'll have 3rd age monsters, so... Maybe finally 3rd age weapons!!!

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

Very nice call. I hope its not in the wildy, though. Remember the chaos elemental?

Well then, it'll be the same way the chaos elemental is now:

Wait a few weeks, and treasure-hunter pkers will go away. At least I hope.

But I do have a feeling that the dungeon itself will not be wilderness. Pking in there, with the monsters as well, would make the dungeon seemingly impossible, I'd think.

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

from reading the dwarfs book you will learn you cant acsess the dungen from the wilderness.

But that was before movements started to happen... :wink:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

im betting that on the first day of that dungeon release, more people will die there than did on the mith dragon update. i remember seeing nerly 4 barrows death piles in that mith dragon dungeon, but being too low health to get any of them.

But now, this new dungeon opens new questions.. JAGex hints at new boss monsters, and a possible new quest in relation to this dungeon, but what could it be? we know it has something to with the 3rd age of runescape, and i am hoping that it may be a possible 3rd age weapon, from the new boss monster, maybe even stronger than the KQ. All i know is I can't wait for this update. And Clan chat sounds pretty nice aswell.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

im betting that on the first day of that dungeon release, more people will die there than did on the mith dragon update. i remember seeing nerly 4 barrows death piles in that mith dragon dungeon, but being too low health to get any of them.

But now, this new dungeon opens new questions.. JAGex hints at new boss monsters, and a possible new quest in relation to this dungeon, but what could it be? we know it has something to with the 3rd age of runescape, and i am hoping that it may be a possible 3rd age weapon, from the new boss monster, maybe even stronger than the KQ. All i know is I can't wait for this update. And Clan chat sounds pretty nice aswell.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅMy friend...You were right to send me to investigate the dwarf's drunken claims, for I have discovered a treasure beyond our wildest dreams. The aviantese are alive and I suspect they still guard the Godsword! Beneath the remnants of the temple a great battle is being fought between followers of Bandos, Armadyl, Saradomin and Zamorak...ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Ok, I've been exploring the pass and ice path and found nothing at all, although I didn't try with a spade+ring of invisiblity if anyone wants to try. Someone should also check near the ice plateau and hunter area. I couldn't find much. I found a gnome explorer named brambickle though.

brambickle.jpg

edgeofrs.jpg

hiddenbank.jpg

trollparentsstilluphere.jpg

fantasticicebridge.jpg

slopeproblems.jpg

exploringmore.jpg

moreexploringpics.jpg

statsat1lol.jpg

Can someone tell me where all of the information you based your search on came in the first place? I heard something about a dwarf book or something, is it actually an ingame item? where is it?

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Can someone tell me where all of the information you based your search on came in the first place? I heard something about a dwarf book or something, is it actually an ingame item? where is it?

In the Keldagrim library, on the second floor search the bookcases and you'll find it. It's really interesting and tells about the dwarf's adventures and stuff.

from reading the dwarfs book you will learn you cant acsess the dungen from the wilderness.

where are these "Dwarf Books"? :-k

VVV ty

Devilblade4.png

Devilblade4.png

Ill Keep that in my mind, in the back of my mind where everything i forgot went.

I saw a thread in the RSOF where people, as well as some very intelligent forum mods were discussing the possiblity that the Varrock Museum Island might also be linked to it. Then someone posted something along the lines of..."I wonder if maybe the dungeon and island could be connected underground?" It's supposed to be a large Third Age dungeon, after all.

WARNING: LONG WINDED-IDEA AHEAD.

I was thinking, Guthix awoke during the God Wars and ended them, for his wrath was of Gielinor itself (or something like that). Perhaps the battles in the Wilderness sank into the ground? Heh. Just an idea....That wasn't long winded at all. :P

But also, in that book he describes seeing a LIVE BATTLE..."the orks surrounded a demon of the lesser type and slew him, but were immediately set upon by a hell-hound!" (Yes, I sort of just recited that from memory. Teehee). The explorer obviously did not explore this area, write a book, and get it published in said library before the dungeon was even unfrozen (which is apparently starting to happen today). So, to be honest, I'm a tad confused. I wish that topic was still up, I'd give a link, since most of my ideas are from it. :|

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I saw a thread in the RSOF where people, as well as some very intelligent forum mods were discussing the possiblity that the Varrock Museum Island might also be linked to it. Then someone posted something along the lines of..."I wonder if maybe the dungeon and island could be connected underground?" It's supposed to be a large Third Age dungeon, after all.

WARNING: LONG WINDED-IDEA AHEAD.

I was thinking, Guthix awoke during the God Wars and ended them, for his wrath was of Gielinor itself (or something like that). Perhaps the battles in the Wilderness sank into the ground? Heh. Just an idea....That wasn't long winded at all. :P

But also, in that book he describes seeing a LIVE BATTLE..."the orks surrounded a demon of the lesser type and slew him, but were immediately set upon by a hell-hound!" (Yes, I sort of just recited that from memory. Teehee). The explorer obviously did not explore this area, write a book, and get it published in said library before the dungeon was even unfrozen (which is apparently starting to happen today). So, to be honest, I'm a tad confused. I wish that topic was still up, I'd give a link, since most of my ideas are from it. :|

It has nothing to do with that mortanian island I bet, the dwarf's claims are right up to the dot the same thing/very close to the info that was posted in the BTS! There's no denying it!

That black space HAS to be the location of the ancient God Wars Dungeon.