Location of new god wars dungeon

peaceyt

Clues leading towards the location:

A few weeks back Varrock was updated and with it came the ruby necklace (e) which teleports you to the digsite.....this had no apparent use until now.

Ancient magics has a teleport to the digsite.

The dungeon is near the wilderness as it says "Recent tectonic movement in the Wilderness has caused hot springs to surface in the dungeon, thawing the occupants, with potentially devastating effects. Inside their icy tomb, relics from the most destructive period of history have defrosted and resumed their grisly battle... "

The zaros temple has lava meaning hot springs could occure inside.

I would say this is the most likely place for it, you will need 2 ropes to get into the zaros temple.

Warning, psycho at work =p

Well, it said everything was frozen but now not.

So that leaves that area of the trollhiem ice mountains as the spot.

Perhaps you can access the place from both the trollhiem mountains and the wilderness. :-k

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Under Lumby!!! \'

jk

I'm inclined to agree with the guy who said NW wildy

Rs name: bionicl00 (00 is 2 zeros)

F2P forever! All my F2P stats are currently at or above 30.

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

87.964% of all statistics are made up.

there's all of those northern islands that have snow on them... maybe the penguin island will be the dungeon (even though theres nothing there but penguins) and will only be accessible by those who can use the fairy rings

completely illogical and unlikely but it could happen ;)

KingJD36.png

Behind the Scenes - AugustÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å

My friend...You were right to send me to investigate the dwarf's drunken claims, for I have discovered a treasure beyond our wildest dreams. The aviantese are alive and I suspect they still guard the Godsword! Beneath the remnants of the temple a great battle is being fought between followers of Bandos, Armadyl, Saradomin and Zamorak...ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Nazgul.jpeg

Behind the Scenes - AugustÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å

My friend...You were right to send me to investigate the dwarf's drunken claims, for I have discovered a treasure beyond our wildest dreams. The aviantese are alive and I suspect they still guard the Godsword! Beneath the remnants of the temple a great battle is being fought between followers of Bandos, Armadyl, Saradomin and Zamorak...ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

according the the recently found book, its pretty obviously in the unexplored area near trollweiss, just above the death plateau. There isn't much saying that the digsite and the new area are somehow connected, the digsite will probably be updated separately later.

according the the recently found book, its pretty obviously in the unexplored area near trollweiss, just above the death plateau. There isn't much saying that the digsite and the new area are somehow connected, the digsite will probably be updated separately later.

Aka the massive black spot >.> It might finally have a use.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

yep, who wants to bet me 5mil that the black spot is where the update will be? :D anyone?

Also, you know what the place reminds me of? the north/south pole. For those of you who don't know, the ice in the north/south pole is the remains of the last ice age which was who knows how long ago. Nice analogy eh?

Wasn't there ruines spotted outside Ardy about a year ago, after a graphic update? I wonder if that's the ancient temple.

What about that rock field north of Fally? Could that be an ancient temple?

I also suspect it could be around the Digsite area.

Harrington.gif

Anyone mind telling me what book you're all talking about?

And it's obvious it's going to be in the big black space, and thankfully too, that black spot is SO ANNOYING. Incompletion for the lose.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Wasn't there ruines spotted outside Ardy about a year ago, after a graphic update? I wonder if that's the ancient temple.

What about that rock field north of Fally? Could that be an ancient temple?

I also suspect it could be around the Digsite area.

i hope you don't mean the family crest doungeon :wall:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

They finally are going to fill the black spot of death! Which means next new area will be in area south of the poison waste...

Yeah I know things... :D

Pasty.png

dwarf book i believe is found in keldragrim library if i remember correctly it talks about the dungeon and that kind of stuff

Ooh, thanks... off to Keldagrim now.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

If you actually read the book, you'd see that the dwarf saw an actual battle occuring-live, while he watched. According to JAGeX, they've only recently (or just :-k ) been unthawed. While I doubt that a dwarf would scamper across Gielinor, write a book, and get it in the library in less than a week :|

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

He could have seenn it a month ago.

30 days is recent, right?

Something that could make a brave warrior beg to fight a goblin. oh dearie me.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

Aquashock wrote:

malo2 wrote:

yep, who wants to bet me 5mil that the black spot is where the update will be? Very Happy anyone?

Also, you know what the place reminds me of? the north/south pole. For those of you who don't know, the ice in the north/south pole is the remains of the last ice age which was who knows how long ago. Nice analogy eh?

Aquashock

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:34 pm Post subject:

malo2 wrote:

wkw427

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:34 pm Post subject:

it is here.

=D> =D>

i bet its the black spot because it said they were frozen

madcat192.png

He could have seenn it a month ago.

30 days is recent, right?

Something that could make a brave warrior beg to fight a goblin. oh dearie me.

In the terms of how long it has been since the god wars, 400 years could be recent in this case. I mean, we are talking about relics from the god wars, and a battle from it. The book, btw, perfectly fits the description of what it would look like. It says in it that the dwarf found a whole in the ground, roped his way in, and saw a huge battle. Also, this could be a use for the "climb cliffs" option in the wildy along the western border (Remind me to get a screeny up), also alueded to in the dwarven book. :-k

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]