Jake Brown- Anyone see it?

D3M0NX

Just a couple minutes ago Jake Brown Skater in the X-Games fell over 50 feat on into the ground on his back. Did anyone see it???!!!?! He got up and isnt injured!!!! not a broken bone or anything! i hope he stays in first... stinkin bob ruined it! Brown would have won if Bob didnt go for it!

meany pants bob.... :cry:

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, NASCAR people get flipped over 10 times, get set on fire, and other things, but they're not posted on here.

Are you trying to turn this into a "who has it the worst" thread? :?

OT: I don't know who Jake Brown is, but the fact that he fell 50 feet and is unscathed is amazing. :o He should go play the lottery or something. :P

Oh god, I just saw it...

I thought of one word: Splat

Then another: Ouch!!

Then I thought about what he was thinking when he was falling:F*cking A**, this is gonna hurt...

Seriously, that made me cringe... but I clapped along with everyone when he got back up.

And Arrr, these guys have a few pads on, not a flame proof suit, full face helmet, seatbelt, a steel cage around them, and drag flaps (no clue if that's what they are called).

Wonder why they don't get posted for crashes... whiplash totally is worse than falling fifty feet.[/sarcasm]

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

I saw it live right as it happened. It's so different seeing it live rather than on youtube. It's just so much more real and crazy watching it right as it happens. That fall was so unreal, especially how he was able to walk after it.

I saw it live too, i don't think its on YouTube yet. I screamed and i thought he was seriously dead. He wasn't moving from the angle we had, right through an exceptionally long commerical break. My phone rang like 8 times during that break with people asking me "Did you see that?"

Edit: Its up on youtube, and now in my myspace profile

Sig

Yea ima put it on myspace too

i just watched it again right now and seriousley almost had to look away right before it happend....

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

Hmm, NASCAR people get flipped over 10 times, get set on fire, and other things, but they're not posted on here.
Thats because only rednecks like NASCAR
iteme3721.jpg

Because Nascar drivers are in a big metal cage. Skateboarders don't have more than a few pads and a helmet to protect them.

Damn at first i tought you made a typo and ment to ask if we watched jackie brown, no i haven't seen Jake Brown, but i did see jackie brown, it was a cool movie, Tarantino always makes crazy/strange movies :)

nope lol, i do mean jake brown lol :D

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif