What would you do if you became a JaGex Staff?

Sentry_Wolf

1. I would ban every single autoer I see.

2. I would get completely rid of Pest Control.

3. I would make the censor a LOT less strict.

4. I would ban people for being incredibly stupid.

5. I would put in a test that you have to pass in order to create an account. This test would be designed to prevent stupid people and Chinese goldfarmers/autoers from being able to make an account.

+1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably improve the game's graphics to the best of my ability (Couldn't quit do that alone though). :)

I'd probably also spend time ingame more often than other Jmods, then at least help people out and take care of trouble makers. :-w

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I would

1: Program it in such a way that you could actually kill bots, and you would get slayer xp for it.

2: Take out the censors, but make it were if you are caught abusing the right to use normally censored words, you would get perm-banned.

3: Add things to skills that are lacking, such as hunter and defense

4: Increasing the amount of content that requires thinking

5: Adding a city to the wilderness that would function as an evil varrock.

6: Get payed and go home.

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Resign.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

4. I would ban people for being incredibly stupid.

5. I would put in a test that you have to pass in order to create an account. This test would be designed to prevent stupid people and Chinese goldfarmers/autoers from being able to make an account.

Youd be fired for banning half the rs population and theres stricter schooling in china so theyd probably be smarter than most the regular playersand if stupid people cant make accs and smart people cant make accs there goes runescape.

I would only ban people who are like this:

[hide]dumbga7.png

lawlcy8.png[/hide]

And the test would be in English, so that would prevent most Chinese people from being able to sign up.

Aren't you stupid one for not understanding sarcasm? :-k
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Hmmm lets see

Id probably walk around getting followers and then take over Falador...Banning all players who entered besides those wearing Blue.

OH, and of course... World Peace

Slayerofduck.png

Slayerofduck.png

~~The Mods truly are Crazy~~

Mod Pheby:

"Jennifer Lopez loves Tacos"

2 different responses

As a player- go around and ban bots for fun, ban scammers for fun, make begging against the rules, ban beggars for fun, no helm/cape requirement in cwars, make mage/range as strong as melee, make a lot more runes with runecrafting, more arrowheads per bar, cheaper runes and arrows from the shop (last 2 are to make mage and range more affordable compared to melee), make the word filter optional, and many other things.

As a buisinessman- Try to keep the majority happy so I can make as much money as possible. Pretty much do what jagex does now.

sigxp6.png

oh yeah... do away with the Censors as well... if you cant say DAMN in a game... people leave =D

+1.

absolute stupid...

and a sword that i can wield that deleltes players when i hit them....for bot killing reasons of course...... :anxious:

Popoto.~<3

Optional censor, but keep racism (and the other "isms") out still, ip ban autoers, if they have family who play, who gives one? The brother/sister whatever will get angry and beat them up for autoing =D

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã