Butts in Relationships

PaperClipsYaaaar

How important do you think butts are to relationships? Are we objectifying women by placing emphasis on their booty? And, in reverse, is it unfair for women to judge men by the size of their butts?

I personally think that our value of the booty is a biological reaction. However, some may argue that it is more psychological than physical.

wwidas6.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An odd topic. I don't exactly think butts should play a part in how you feel about someone. Beauty as a whole plays a part and I see nothing wrong with that as long as you don't judge a person by looks alone.

i definitely don't see the butt as something to determine how much i am attracted to the person when considering a relationship..but i would be telling a lie it is not a lovely plus when i do end up with that person. ;)

to that regard..personally,it is not an important factor.

My partner has a pretty nice arse but I look at eyes more than arses so if they have glasses, I guess it draws my attention to their eyes more (my favourite part on a male)

Therefore I'd chase a man down wearing glasses over a nice arse. I check out other girlÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s arses... I'm secure with my sexuality and can go gee she has a nice f*cking arse to myself but never really check out menÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s bums.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Most Gauche Topic of the Month award :thumbsup: .

I mean, I'd like to think this is unique and very much related to relationships... but it's just weird :| .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I don't think I've ever seen someone I've been attracted to who's butt just canceled the deal for me. Usually the good lookin' chicks are fine all around. :lol:

This is an insanely odd question, by the way. I look forward to what this thread brings. :P

My partner likes my arse I got junk in the trunk or more cushion for the pushin haha :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Why would you judge a girl on her butt? Unless you will be looking at her butt 24/7 I think you should judge on some of her other qualities.

Plus butts are all smelly and dirty.

You'll...You'll understand when you're older. :lol:

Plus butts are all smelly and dirty.

Rofl...One day...one day......

This is some topic :shock:

Hmm, a nice butt is a waste if you can't get past the breasts :lol:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Ok so i wake up this morning.... Get dressed... have breakfast... have a shower... come here and read this. THE FIRST GOD DAMN POST OF THE DAY FOR ME. I am about to laugh myself off my chair.

This thread has sooo much win. BTW, A nice booty with good looking jeans never hurts :D Although im not much for the whole ALOT of junk in the trunk.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!