Audio on Skill Cape emotes.

O_M_G_Guasto

Sounds good at first, but imagine hearing the craking from the FM emote or the swirl from Magic every 3 seconds. No thanks.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

no thank you, hearing every new person that gets a skill cape playing it over and over...

then there are the group of people that would do it jsut to annoy others..plus after you've heard the fletching emote a million times.....

P.s i play sound off anyways cause normal rs music stinks

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

no thank you, hearing every new person that gets a skill cape playing it over and over...

then there are the group of people that would do it jsut to annoy others..plus after you've heard the fletching emote a million times.....

Isn't it the same with people teleporting in Camelot, or alching in banks, for example? If it bothers you, you can always turn area sounds off.

I support the suggestion, it'd be nicer if the Cape also had some kind of sound effect.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Isn't it the same with people teleporting in Camelot, or alching in banks, for example? If it bothers you, you can always turn area sounds off.

I support the suggestion, it'd be nicer if the Cape also had some kind of sound effect.

what? no....because...those guys in cammy i go there and then im gone..im not gonna stick around to watch them tele..? your question is confusing...

and i do turn the sounds off...i think they never should have put sound on low detail...

but no those people that tele in cammy don't bother me cause im not around them..i hardly ever goto that place any more got better stuff to do.

and its not really the same...they are actually doing something usefull getting there magic up..and when i alc i goto nardah out of peoples way.

sorry if thats a bit confusing

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

what? no....because...those guys in cammy i go there and then im gone..im not gonna stick around to watch them tele..? your question is confusing...

and i do turn the sounds off...i think they never should have put sound on low detail...

but no those people that tele in cammy don't bother me cause im not around them..i hardly ever goto that place any more got better stuff to do.

and its not really the same...they are actually doing something usefull getting there magic up..and when i alc i goto nardah out of peoples way.

sorry if thats a bit confusing

Sorry if I fail to explain myself. My point was that there are also other repetitive, annoying sounds, like those of teleporting or alching, but you can still turn the off as part of the "area sounds". It would be the same for the sound in the Capes.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Oh, I had the impression sounds already existed by reading some of the replies.

Think it's a good idea. Though it should be possible to hear for the owner only or, like it was said before, it'd just become "spammy".

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

I support...be cool once i get 99 fire make i can here the sound of the fire ball.

-Support-

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]