No update...

Suiku

Why do you think there isn't going to be an update this week? For me the break up of when they bring out updates is

45% on Monday

30% on Tuesday

25% on Wednesday

It's Tuesday right now, so what is making everyone think that they will not come out with an update tommarow?

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They updated the servers this week to handle future updates, I doubt that they will do an update again this week because they could of just updated the servers along with the new content rather than taking servers offline twice in the same week.

I think we'll be seeing a double whammy so to speak next week. God Wars dungeon, and the bits and pieces update.

Dark_Jab.png

You can't expect Jagex to pump out update after update, give them some time. It seems like a big update for Runescape anyways.

What I do hope is that it's not ONLY a lvl 110+ dungeon, that there's stuff to do there lvl 80+ too. An update that big targeted at a minority of players only would be lame :(

You'll change your mind when you become part of that minority. EVERYONE deserves updates, not just the majority level.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

You can't expect Jagex to pump out update after update, give them some time. It seems like a big update for Runescape anyways.

What I do hope is that it's not ONLY a lvl 110+ dungeon, that there's stuff to do there lvl 80+ too. An update that big targeted at a minority of players only would be lame :(

Shall we forget the vast majority of updates based on lower levels?

Drizzy_Jade.png

Why do you think there isn't going to be an update this week? For me the break up of when they bring out updates is

45% on Monday

30% on Tuesday

25% on Wednesday

It's Tuesday right now, so what is making everyone think that they will not come out with an update tommarow?

Babarian Assault came on Thursday :wink:

I think thats the only update that came out that day

Six more days of waiting won't kill anyone. If you can't stand the wait, go outside and play with the neighborhood kids.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

So annoyed -.-

I won't be here next week, was here all week this week, and guess what? No update.

It'll be for the last week of August, no need to panic, lol.

Same :S

Wow, you guys it's only a game. How many System Updates do we get in real life?

mazurizi.png

Six more days of waiting won't kill anyone. If you can't stand the wait, go outside and play with the neighborhood kids.

But the neighbourhood kids call me names :(

On-Topic

I really hope it comes out tommorow, I'm expecting whip prices to fall heavily, as lets face it, theres going to be a new weapon coming out with it.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

On-Topic

I really hope it comes out tommorow, I'm expecting whip prices to fall heavily, as lets face it, theres going to be a new weapon coming out with it.

Whips might go up to seeing as you might need a good wepon to kill the things that lie deep in the dungeon. :XD:

im kind of annoyed. they could at least put out a message saying what is going on

What is going on, didn't we already figure that out, as if they need a message saying. "Ok guys we got no update this week but next week we have one k guys just in case you didn't figure it out and thought it was a hidden update."

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

On-Topic

I highly doubt the Godsword will replace the whip as the best all-around weapon in the game. It would be overpowered if it did. The whip can max at 46 with Piety, hitting with a 6 speed rating. Think if you could hit 50+ at that same speed.... PvP would become even more ridiculous than it already is.

I believe the Godsword will be a very powerful TWO HANDED weapon, capable of inflicting around 60-65 with pots, max strength gear, Piety, and 99 strength. That's not bad, considering with Dharok's you need to get to the point where you risk being spec'd out to hit above 60.

td2sig.jpg

I think I recall reading that some major updates are released on Fridays :pray:

I may have read something wrong though.

CANT WAIT FOR THE UPDATE! <3

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

Bleh, it would appear as though they are skipping a week, as they sometimes do for large updates. It's inconvenient for me, because I start school next week. #-o Oh well, my first class isn't until 11, so I'll have a bit of time to read about and experience the update for myself before I have to go to class. :thumbsup:

They dont update the game until noon. At least in my time zone... (EST)

Anyway...

Look in the official forums under recent updates. You'll see that they updated the game servers to better handle the large upcoming updates, which is further proof that the God Wars update will be one of the biggest updates to ever hit the game. :D

Pasty.png

I'm not too sure why everyone is getting worried about this. Afterall, there is still tomorrow and Thursday for the God Wars Dungeon update. If memory servers, Barbarian Assault was released on a Thursday and i'm pretty sure that Recipe for Disaster came on either a Wednesday for Thursday. So if it doesn't come tomorrow or the next day, expect it to be here next week. Most likely Tuesday due to the Bank Holiday.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

On-Topic

I highly doubt the Godsword will replace the whip as the best all-around weapon in the game. It would be overpowered if it did. The whip can max at 46 with Piety, hitting with a 6 speed rating. Think if you could hit 50+ at that same speed.... PvP would become even more ridiculous than it already is.

I believe the Godsword will be a very powerful TWO HANDED weapon, capable of inflicting around 60-65 with pots, max strength gear, Piety, and 99 strength. That's not bad, considering with Dharok's you need to get to the point where you risk being spec'd out to hit above 60.

Why do people keep talking about a "godsword"? Nowhere in the BTS does it mention one(or I'm going blind). Is it just major speculation caused by the mention of "Incredible loot", or am I missing something posted elsewhere?

I've never seen someone below lvl 100 in the Waterbirth dungeon, the only other high level area. I don't see why we shouldn't get another high level only area, it has been a year or two :roll: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I've never seen someone below lvl 100 in the Waterbirth dungeon, the only other high level area. I don't see why we shouldn't get another high level only area, it has been a year or two :roll: .

I go dking all the time with my mates im 93 combat I've been going since about 85.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.