"You Know When You Have Been... When..."

ForsakenMage

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you've been playing too much Runescape if you decide to go to the bank if your backpack becomes too full.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

you know you've been playing to much runescape when you eat a lobster hopeing it heal your cut.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

• 2 weeks later...

You know you've played too much Runescape, when a fellow shopper drops a can of beans he's just pulled off the shelf, and you yell, "Drop Party!"

Yes folks, I did this. I think I need to go into the new RS witness protection program, or else I need to get a brain transplant. 8-)

gaaallllgh5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You know you've been using the internet too much when you realize you can type or read leet. Sad but it's true :(

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

You know you have been playing GTA games for too long when you go on the streets, steal a car, shoot the driver, drive away from the cops as quick as possible, blow up the police helicopter, kill a lot of FBI agents, defeat some army guys, steal their tank, and use it to destroy the city.

you know uve been cutting trees too long when it says 'you have depleted the rainforrests....good going jerk' lol

you know youve been killing rock crabs for too long when it says 'you have made this species of crab extinct' lol

you know you have hunted too many chompies when rantz and his kids are dead from starvation lol :shock: :XD:

BAD SPLERS UNTIE!

theres always a light at the end of the tunnel, just pray its not a train :P

runescape mage.bmp

• 2 weeks later...

you know you have been playing halo2 too long when

a:its 5 in the morning=p

b:it takes you 10 seconds for you to relize that the bug on the screen was actually an elite with a sniper rifle

c:you start shooting at plants.....

you know when u have played runescape too long if u verbally speak with internet lingo.

ex: if you feel the need to laugh, you say lol out loud..

...lol... i have done that before... i usually catch my self... but i did it to my mom once..... she didnt get it, so i said "nvm"..... im so smart...=P

~Amlord1~

AMLORD1.png

AMLORD1.png

DMR-Sign-Up.png

I have to admit I do sometimes say lol out loud....

You know when you have been playing Runescape too long when you walk round calling little kids n00bs

i have been called a noob in rl before... kinda funny, i said,"froob! ill own you!" lol

~Amlord1~

AMLORD1.png

AMLORD1.png

DMR-Sign-Up.png

you know you been chatting on msn too long when you have a conversation with a family member and slip out 'lol' instead of laughing :oops:
It's more like..

You know you've been online too much when you...

- use K instead of 1000 in math.

- call other people n00bs

- use acronyms in speach

- you've thought: mother has left #lounge_room, when she's left to get a drink (or similar situation - joins/parts).

i've basically guilty of all of them.. specially that last one :oops:

ouch! you pegged me with all of those... i confuse my parents sometimes

~Amlord1~

AMLORD1.png

AMLORD1.png

DMR-Sign-Up.png

When you have more friends on your friends list than you do in real life.

possible... :oops: 8-) :thumbsup: :roll:

You receive junk mail addressed to your character name.

lol, all the time

When In school, you write your RS name instead of your real name on your homework.

only once #-o

~Amlord1~

AMLORD1.png

AMLORD1.png

DMR-Sign-Up.png

You know you're screwed when the first guy off your rival's football team is 300 lbs., and he's the waterboy!!

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.