What makes you feel good?

speedofsound

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who has thought Drugs?

It can make you feel really good sometimes, sure.

However, they shouldn't be needed to enjoy the smaller things in life.

If you need them to be able to enjoy something as small and cost-free as making someone else smile, you have a bit of a problem.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Am I the only one who has thought Drugs?
Probably not. Anyways.

Am I the only one who has thought masturbation?

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

As Warrior said earlier, writing music you're really pleased with is one of the tops for me. Recently, I wrote a load of passable but boring music which left me a bit frustrated. It was good enough to keep the rest of the band pleased but I wasn't comfortable with it. Then a couple of days ago I just sat down and played a decending riff that pedalled off the low E, which sounded awesome. Then I got a flood of inspiration and wrote 2 and a half songs plus a solo for an earlier song. I went back and changed the ones I wasn't happy with and everything fitted perfectly. Took me about five hours overall but in the end I had a huge smile on my face.

Another thing is buying something you've worked hard to save for. The whole un-wrapping and using for the first time ceremony is such a high.

Awesome dude! When I write music I'm a bit of a perfectionist about it. It's always got to be better and whenever I come back to a piece I thought was beyond cool when I wrote it, I'm looking for ways to make it better because it's somehow lost it's charm. Either I suck at writing or the fact that it always needs to be better is all in my head. :XD:

I've got another thing that makes me feel great. Some people may find this a bit counter intuitive - I feel great when I realise I don't (or rather can't) know the answer to something. I accept ignorance but don't revel in it. It's the feeling of being totally honest within myself I suppose.

No offense but I think this topic might attract innapropriate posts(X rated),

Just so im not spamming, I feel good when I try something new.(going to new countries, etc)

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

No offense but I think this topic might attract innapropriate posts(X rated),

Just so im not spamming, I feel good when I try something new.(going to new countries, etc)

Just aslong as it is not brought up, so the post didn't help. And either did this one :-k

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

I love chilling with friends, preferably sitting under a tree or something, just lying there on a nice day relaxing and chatting away ha. Only seems to work with girls but. I also just playing music with other people, having a jam, soloing and such, it's sweet.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Having one full day a week where you do absolutely nothing.

Chore free day, no work, phone off the hook, wear your pjs all day, close your study books, unplug the alarm clock, turn off the mobile phone and let everything go.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

PT! Good for you! Good for me! Hoo-rah! Ah-ha!

ACtually, since i joined my school's ROTC unit, PT has actually made me feel alright.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Really? I prefer smarties, but whatever.

Non religious posts really make my day, just thought I would throw that in.

igoddessIsig.png

Really? I prefer smarties, but whatever.

Non religious posts really make my day, just thought I would throw that in.

agreed (on both) but non-religious topic have become scarce on the OT forum these days....odd....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif