What makes you feel good?

speedofsound

What makes me feel good is helping people who don't have the means to help themselves. Like the homeless for instance. Through my church I'm able to help people such as the homeless make things better for themselves. I get a satisfied feeling knowing that I've done something good and made things a lot easier for someone.

What makes you feel good?

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, thats a great feeling :) Its nice to know that people are cheering for you.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Bit of an odd question, isn't it? Mentally I feel good when I notice people I like really like me too, it's a simple as that. Hanging around with friends that are true friends, not just... amusement partners. Being with the girl you love, on the condition that she truly loves you too is probably the only thing that tops that.

Physically feeling good: sporting can be a real relief, amongst other physical things.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Getting up in the morning, and thinking: I have nothing to do today, I want to sleep more.

Buying something you always wanted

Making someone feel good, like helping out or showing the way

Getting my monthly payment from work...

That stuff.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

Beautiful women, crashing on my bed and napping straight after a long day of work/studying or hitting the snooze button when I have to get up early.

-Sitting in a cool summer breeze on vacation.

-Getting done work/school before a big vacation (especially when you get home and start relaxing)

-Going to a movie you've waited a long time to see

-Taking the packaging off something you've wanted to buy for a long time

-Sitting down for a nice long gaming session

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Jamming to good music, music I like, poetry, green tea and pepperoni pizza...

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

Jamming on guitar, girls, paintball.

But the best is right after a long, hard run in soccer. We do a few miles for fitness, and the feeling of accomplishment, of not having to stop, is the best. Also the burn in your legs. Feels great.

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

Cookies.

Lots and lots of cookies.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

when a girl has a crush on you, thats the only one I would add. agree with everyone else on the others

+1 Knowing that someone likes you back is one of the best things out there.

the_foo_1000.png

2104th to 99 Hunting January 10th 2008

Proud Fan Of The Offspring Since 1998